The Finale

Recap: Nandini joined the Fab 5 to make her friends happy but had a plan behind it all. The Fab 4 found out about her relationship with Manik which left them all confused and betrayed. Dhruv got over emotional at that which bothered Aliya. Manik and Nandini shared some romantic moments in the rain sharing with each other about their lives and expressing their love for one another.

Nandini was getting ready for college the next morning and was running late. She had spent almost the whole night with Manik out in the rain, thinking of which still made her cheeks turn red, and then she had to again wake up early to go see off Amms at the airport. She was getting ready in a hurry when Chachi walked into her room.

Chachi: Nandu! What's happening? Why are you in such a rush?

Nandini: Chachi I've got to reach college by 9 and it's already 8.50. I'm so late!

Chachi: But why are you going to college? Don't you have to prepare for your entrance exam? It's due in like a month and you need to be working really hard.

Nandini: I know Chachi but this is important. Fab 5 needs me. I can't just quit the band so easily and leave them by themselves. Their deadline is due in a month as well and I've got to help them with their song. Don't worry. It's just a matter of few days. After that, you'll find me at home all the time simply focusing on my studies.

Chachi couldn't completely agree to her decision of helping the Fab 5 as she was worried about her studies which were important too but decided not to discuss it further. She trusted her and therefore left that to her. She left the room and Nandini continued to get ready.

She had not talked to anyone about her joining the band back as she was there with a plan which nobody would have understood. Only Manik was aware of what she had been trying to do getting back into the band.

She was brushing her hair, her face facing the floor and all her hair gathered on her right shoulder, when she heard a car honking downstairs that instantly brought sparkle to her eyes and a wide smile on her face. She threw her hair back, placed the comb on the dresser, collected all her belongings quickly and ran downstairs. Just when she was about to open the door and run outside, Chachi called out from the kitchen.

Chachi: Nandu! Come dear. Breakfast is ready.

Nandini: (shouting from the door) Umm no Chachi I'm getting late. I'll see you later. Manik is here and I'm going with him. Bye!

Saying that she rushed outside excitedly towards his car. Chachi came to the front door to stop her again for breakfast when she saw her get into the car and hug Manik. It brought a contended smile on her face to see her daughter so happy with such a nice boy. Nandini had not revealed about their relationship to anyone yet but Chachi could make out what had been going on and she was really happy about it.

Manik and Nandini reached college just at the same time as Dhruv did on his bike. They did not notice him park his bike on the opposite lane to them but he sure saw the two of them which aggravated his anger.

Nandini: (opening the door) Okay! Bye!

Manik: (grabbing her hand) No!

Nandini: What do you mean by No? Manik I have to go. I had to meet them at 9 and it's already 9.15.

Manik: So what? Is this a lecture where you've got to be on time?

Nandini: No but still I need to be there. Come on just let me go. I need to work on the plan fast so that I can get you back into the band.

Manik: Look Nandini I've been thinking about your plan and I don't have a really good feeling about it. I mean first thing I won't really be comfortable working with them who simply hate me and secondly, I don't think the plan would even work the way we've been thinking about it.