Another twist

Recap: Nandini reached Manik's place and made Manik confess the truth. But she is unaware of the fact that only half the truth is revealed. She knows now that Manik has been her friend since childhood but does not know why the friendship broke and why is he back ?

Later that evening, Navya called up Cabir in a panicked state. Cabir finally picked up her call after avoiding many.

Cabir: what is it Navya ?! I said I don't wanna talk to you !

Navya: (crying on the phone) cabir ! Cabir I...I'm so...can you please...come here...I just...ouch !!!

Cabir: (getting anxious) navya !! I'm coming !

He reaches her place ASAP and climbs up the stairs to her apartment, thinking about her and her pain he heard on the phone. He wished he could reach her fast so that he could comfort her in any possible manner. He reached her flat and started ringing the door bell constantly.

When the door opened, he saw Navya standing at the door step, in a black off shoulder dress, wearing a dazzling smile on her face. He immediately understood the whole thing. He had been a prankster all his life and Navya had learned those tricks from him in their time together. He knew it was one of her pranks on him and that made him more furious !

Cabir: (angrily) what is this Navya ?!

Navya: Come in Cabir. Take a look how beautiful everything is looking.

Cabir: no I won't ! I see you are completely fine. So, I'll just leave.

Navya: but you came because you were worried about me right ?

Cabir: of course I was worried ! You think it's a joke ? But I don't find it funny !

Navya: no Cabir it isn't funny ! It's your love that brought you here. Please Cabir give me one chance.

Cabir: for what ? I'm in no mood to listen to your stupid excuses.

Navya: I won't make any excuses. I know I am at fault but please at least talk to me.

She held his hand and dragged him in closing the door behind. He took a look at the exquisite arrangements made all around. The whole room was in dark except for the candles illuminating the surroundings. Cabir's heart did melt a bit at the sight of the efforts she had put in but he still wasn't ready to let go. He turned around to face her,

Cabir: what is all this ?

Navya: surprise !! Come have a seat.

She guided him to the sofa and they settled down. She poured the two wine glasses lying on the table in front of them, offered one to Cabir and took the other one herself.

Navya: Cabir, I know my mistake isn't small enough to be forgiven that easily. But I really am sorry ! I was stupid to not have realised the importance of you knowing the facts. Believe me I am guilty for not having told you about it before. But Cabir, today everything's fine, and Mukti and abhimanyu are together, happy. And I want to be happy too, with you. Please please forgive me.

Cabir kept looking at her in surprise for some time and then cleared his throat to speak up,

Cabir: you know, I really can't digest it when you talk so calmly and lady like. It's so unlike you.

Navya: (continuing in the soft feminist tone) why you don't like it ?

Cabir: I do like it but I'm used to my madhubala the drama queen !

Navya: (excited) so you forgive me ?

Cabir: do I have a choice ?!

Navya: yayy !! Thank you Cabir !! I love you !!