party continues...

Recap: Friendship Day party at Nandini's place. Manik invited. Chacha and chachi discussing about Manik in the kitchen when Nandini arrives.

They are shocked to see Nandini standing at the entrance of the kitchen when they are about to leave. They are tensed as they believe Nandini would have overheard their conversation and would have found out about manik's true identity.

Nandini: what are you doing over here? come let's go outside the party has started!

Both chacha and chachi take a sigh of relief on finding out that she had not overheard the conversation.

Chachi: umm yeah murthy ji please carry on with Nandu and I will just get the surprise you have got for them.

Chacha moves out with Nandini to join the others in the hall and chachi follows them with the cake.

It had now become a tradition for chacha to always get a cake for the fab 5 on Friendship Day but still, all of them used to react with a surprised expression as if it is something they had not at all expected, just to make him happy ! He was a fatherly figure not only for Nandini but also for the rest of the Fab 5.

They open up the cake packet which is as usual the Black Forest cake and again all of them give surprised expressions. Manik who has been observing all of this for quite some time notices something weird in all the surprised expressions given by fab 5 but still ignores it . They then cut the cake and first bite goes to Chacha followed by chachi and then all of them feed each other with the cake. All this while, manik is standing in a corner and observing the beautiful friendship bond.

Nandini notices that Manik had been left aside all this while and takes a big piece from the cake and moves towords him. She indicates him to open his mouth wide enough for the big piece of cake to enter. He denies at first but then surrenders to her wish and opens his mouth wide. She fills his mouth with the whole piece with some of it dropping on the floor and also on his shirt. He then takes another big piece and feeds her just the way she had done to him.

Chacha had been quietly capturing this moment in his camera from a corner. He had got emotional on seeing the two oldest best friends meet after ages and celebrate friendship day together.

Nandini: okay now chachi please give us the dinner and we will head towards our party place.

All the girls carry the food and the required vessels upstairs where the boys had already made themselves comfortable. Navya playfully hits cabir on the back and nandini does the same to dhurv indicating both of them to get up and help with the arrangement. Mukti moves towards manik who is sitting and observing all that is happening in front of him. She sits on a stool near him and speaks up,

Mukti: (smiling) so are you enjoying ?

Manik: yeah totally !I mean who would not enjoy in fab 5's company ?

Mukti: (still smiling) great !

Manik also returns the smile and mukti suddenly changes her expressions to that of anger,

Mukti: so then get up and help now ! You might need an invitation to enter the party but to help with the arrangements you need not wait for an invitation.

Manik feels embarrassed at not realising the same by himself and immediately rises from the stool and moves towards the table where the others were serving dinner.

Aliya: nandini you forgot to get the glasses !

Nandini: oh yeah I'll just get them.

Just as she starts moving towards the staircase, manik follows her and stops her halfway.