Manan ❤️

So, the 50th part! Had to take time as I had to make it special. Sorry I'm just kidding. Yes it is special but that's not the reason it's late. It's late because I could not complete writing it on time. Apologies! Hope you enjoy it.

****

Recap: Manik convinced the Fab 5 to support Nandini in what she wished to do.

It was their last day and night at the farmhouse. They were to leave the next day. The fab 4 had happily accepted Nandini's decision of switching to science and everything was well sorted. However, they had not yet talked about taking Manik into the band. That was still difficult for them to accept and they therefore decided to leave it aside for the time being. They had a month before they had to give their performance for the album and that seemed to be enough time.

They enjoyed another pool party, some outdoor sports and some good meals prepared by all the ladies of the group. Mukti and Aliya were however just the helpers. Nandini, Navya and Soha seemed to be having a bit more expertise and therefore took over. Nandini too would have been a part of Mukti and Aliya gang in it but thanks to her Amms, she was well equipped with household knowledge as well. Soha had been staying alone in India for quite some time now and that had taught her some of the work which came of some help. Navya was the all time household girl who loved cooking. That made her the leader with the others following her footsteps.

The boys however had to go by their staple characteristic being notorious. Had they behaved themselves and stayed calm and quiet, it would have gone against their true nature. They did not leave a single opportunity in teasing the girls while they happily cooked for them all. The girls were no less. Having Mukti and Aliya on their side helped a lot in giving it back to the boys.

Manik and Nandini kept sharing some blushed glances all day long, their eyes communicating a lot more than their mouths. Manik even appreciated Nandini's hard work towards the cooking and the dishes prepared by her. He could never have imagined in his life of getting to taste something from her kitchen. But there he was, sitting on the table across her, with the others around not noticeable by any of them. He took a sip of the special soup recipe of Nandini's kitchen and raised his eyelids towards her, giving her a faint smile indicating how wonderful it tasted.

Aryaman had been confused on how to react further with Soha after her harsh comment. He knew she didn't mean to hurt him and it was because of her frustration that she behaved that way. But he still wished to be more careful towards her so that he might not end up upsetting her further. Soha on the other hand was feeling apologetic of her reaction and wished to talk to him about it but Aryaman kept ignoring her, probably because he wished to be careful with her. He thought of leaving her alone for some time to come out of the Harshad zone by herself. Little did he know that Soha had now been dying to have him around as he did make her feel better, unlike her comment she passed at him when he tried to console her.

As the sun set in the clouds changing the colour of the sky to a bright yellow to orange with a faint red in it, they set up a barbecue by the pool with some drinks. Some of them jumped into the pool, the others sitting by the edge of it dipping their legs into the water. That night, it never occurred to anyone that they were all 2 separate bands. It felt like they were all one big happy family incomplete even without a single member. The musicana, the struggle to search for Rishab, and the 2 days of holiday combined with fun and emotions had brought them all closer than they could have ever imagined.

Nandini was sitting at the edge of the pool, after taking a dip in it with a cocktail in her hand. She had been staring at Manik who was busy enjoying with the boys who seemed to have forgotten already about their issues of accepting him into the band. She took short sips of her drink, stirring it all the while and glancing at him through the thin glass.