2k16

2k15 might have been the best year for all the manan and kyy fans because we got such a beautiful show as Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan ! It was also full of downhills but we as a fandom were strong enough to survive it all !! I personally have never seen any other fandom as huge and as overwhelming as the fandom of kyy.

Really, KYY is the best thing that would have happened to all of us ! And now, the end of KYY is as sorrowful as it had been cheerful to have it with us. But friends, its time to be happy. Its a new year and new year would not mean we leave the old things behind in the old year. We will bring forward our love for KYY, manan and pani into this new year as well. We will cherish our love for the show and each and every one who had been a part of the show be it positive or negative. Soha, Harshad or Panditji might have been the evils, but its because of them we got so many manan moments ! So, we love them as well !

And, these stories will help us in completing our goal for the new year !

I wish all my friends a very very happy new year and wish you get all the happiness. Love you all so much ! Thank you so much for your support ! I really am out of words to thank you all so please forgive me if my thanks doesn't sound really convincing.

#behappy

#spreadsmiles

Lots of Love,

Medhavi