Ice Cream Romance

Recap: Harshad reaches Nandini's place to execute his plan. Manik reaches up to save Nandini before he could do her any harm. He gets furious at Nandini for letting him in and they end up into a fight. Mukti concerned for Abhi and decides to talk to Manik about it.

The reason for Manik's anger was his care and love towards Nandini. He did not wish to let her go through any pain and was therefore over protective about her. That was the only reason he had reacted that way back at her place. He was extremely mad when he reached his place as well. In order to calm himself down, he took his guitar and started jamming.

After around 2 hours of continuous jamming, he could finally come to his senses

After around 2 hours of continuous jamming, he could finally come to his senses. He realized how badly had he behaved with Nandini. He was concerned about her because he was aware of Harshad and his cruel intentions but Nandini knew nothing about it. He therefore realized he could not expect her to be the same way as him. He immediately picked up his phone and called her up. It was 12.30 am but he knew she would be awake as even she would be really disturbed because of the fight. And he was correct. She was lying on her bed awake, constantly thinking about Manik's rude side she had seen earlier that evening.

Her phone rang beside her on the bed and she knew just who might it be. She therefore, ignored the call without even checking the caller ID. He kept trying a few more times which she kept on ignoring after which he got into his car and drove off towards her place.

15 minutes later, he parked his car in front of her house and again dialed her number. She again ignored it. Next, he sent her a text which she checked instantly. It read, " I can see you're not asleep. So, if you could please come downstairs."

She was lying on the bed while reading the text which made her instantly jump out of her bed and reach the window to check downstairs. To her surprise, she actually saw him standing there. That gesture instantly made her anger vanish but she did not wish to let it go so easily and therefore decided to fake the anger a bit more. She called him up,

Manik: (picking up the call at the 1st ring) I knew it ! You can't stay mad for so long !

Nandini: You're highly mistaken. I've just called to ask you to leave. I don't want to talk to you about anything so you may please leave.

He instantly looked up to find her standing near the window of her room looking down at him. He realized she was simply playing around and was no longer mad at him. He therefore decided to play along.

Manik: Okay then if you don't wish to talk, I'll just leave. Bye ! Good night.

Saying that he starts getting back into his car without disconnecting the call and that makes her speak up,

Nandini: How dare you ? You had been so rude to me earlier and now you're not even giving in your full efforts to apologize ! You're actually leaving ?

Manik: Well I did try but since it's your wish I should leave, I just wanted to grant your wish.

Nandini: (annoyed) You ! Just stay right there ! I'm coming.