Nightout

Recap: Harshad's plan fails and Soha alone gets locked in the music room. Manik Nandini locked in the college building as well and decide to spend the night together reminiscing their past in the college itself.

Both Manik and Nandini are walking through the dark corridors in silence, suddenly out of words to say to each other. It is a kind of silence where they are speaking more than enough even through the silence. Nandini who is usually afraid of the dark, feels a sense of comfort and safety being with Manik. Manik remembers Nandini holding his hand before sometime and is in a dilemma whether to hold her hand again to give her a feeling of safety and to convey to her that he is there with her even in the dark.

Once they come across the staircase that has some light falling on it from the sky outside Manik stops there and Nandini turns around questioningly to look at him,

Manik: Let's just sit here for a while ?

Nandini: Sure !

They settle down and the atmosphere is again tranquil. 

Manik: So, from what I know of you, you're the fearless brave girl so how is it that this darkness gets to you ?

Nandini: It's something connected to my past, a horrifying past !

Manik: What happened ?

Nandini: I was really young. I don't remember much of it but I do remember that night. I was with my mom and dad in the car. I think we were going home after some function or event, I don't really remember and then on this empty road, something happened, Appa stopped the car and got down to talk to someone I guess and never returned ! (words choking) He, he was killed ! I don't know why ?! (starts crying) Amma, she went after those guys in anger but they were so huge, they killed her as well. I was so scared I buried myself under the seat and they thought there was no one around and so they left. Suddenly there was silence and darkness and I was left alone ! 

She had been describing the whole incident with her gaze stuck at a specific point on the ground, tears flowing out of her eyes continuously, words not easily coming out of her mouth

She had been describing the whole incident with her gaze stuck at a specific point on the ground, tears flowing out of her eyes continuously, words not easily coming out of her mouth. Manik had placed his hand around her shoulder and when she was finished talking and started crying badly, he completed the hug by placing his other arm around her as well. She buried her face in his chest and kept crying.