The drunk Manik !

Recap: Manik and Nandini's date starts, as tagged by Nandini. Both of them drive to the farmhouse and Nandini succeeds in drenching Manik in colors, something he hated !

Nyonika reached the backyard to find Manik in the pool with some girl whose face wasn't visible to her because of the colors covering her entire face. Nyonika was well aware of Manik's hatred towards Holi and therefore she didn't quite expect him to attend the party but to her surprise she saw him enjoying the festival and the reason seemed to be the girl with whom he seemed to be quite happy.

She was about to move forward to meet them when the butler called out to her. She had to leave then to go forward and welcome the guests but she did have a hint now to Manik's sudden visit to India and wanted to somehow find out the whole truth during the party. Before going towards the entrance she gave some instructions to one of the waiters pointing towards Manik and Nandini.

Manik: (angrily) Nandini !! What have you done ?

Nandini: (laughing out loud) Umm what happened Manik ? Seems like you don't really like Holi ?

Manik: (embarrassed) No..nothing like that ! It was just too sudden for me and therefore I reacted that way !

Nandini: (laughing louder) Look at your face !! It clearly says, "I hate Holi !" Come now, let's get out of here. This pool is too small to accommodate the both of us.

Saying that she gets up but her leg slips due to the water and she falls on Manik with such a force making the pool turn over upside down emptying all the water over them and on the floor covering both of them beneath it. She was lying on top of him with her hands resting on the floor on either side of his shoulders and he had his hands on her waist.

Both of them were lost in the moment staring into each other's eyes as the friendly moment had suddenly turned into a heated romantic situation. But to their surprise, none of them found it uncomfortable. It was as if the moment was meant to be for them, just perfect ! Suddenly, Nandini started rubbing her eyes irritatingly and got up, moving the pool aside. A concerned Manik followed her and she said,

Nandini: (still rubbing her eyes) Ouch Manik !! These colors, they're itching !! I think these are the permanent type colors. I can't take this anymore !! Oh god it's so itchy !

Manik who could not see her in that pain even for a second immediately took her inside the farmhouse and into a washroom to get cleaned up. The guests had started arriving and Nyonika saw Manik take her inside but again could not see her face as she had it covered with her hands trying to scratch her eye because of the constant itching. Now she was more sure about Manik's connection with that girl and was really impatient to find out the whole story.

____

Cabir parked the car outside and the Fab 5 along with navya and abhimanyu except Nandini who was already in there, moved inside for the party. Everyone was dressed in white and were walking through in couples. Cabir and Navya were followed by Mukti and Abhimanyu hand in hand and then followed Dhruv and Aliya who weren't actually walking in as a couple but were moving together alongside one another. Aliya saw Mukti-Abhimanyu and Cabir-Navya walk together and wished she could be walking in with Dhruv like that. Just then she sensed a soft touch on her hand and she moved her gaze towards it to find her fingers getting entangled in another hand. She looked up to find Dhruv smiling at her holding her hand tight. She kept staring at him in disbelief for a while after which she too tightened her grip on his hand and proceeded with him.

____

Nandini washed her face several times to get the colour out of her eyes and free herself of the itching. Manik was standing beside her waiting with a towel in his hand for her to clean herself. When she was finished washing, he handed her the towel and she wiped her face with it.