Special episode !

Recap: Abhi critical in the operation theater. Mukti losing hope ! Aliya upset about the closeness between Dhruv and Nandini. She moves out of the hospital and goes to a bar and drinks lot of alcohol. Dhruv looking for her but does not find her anywhere. When the bar is about to close, with very few people in the bar, Aliya calls Dhruv.

Dhruv: (picking up at the second ring) Aliya !! Where the hell are you ?? I've been looking for you everywhere !! How can you be so irresponsible ?? 

Aliya: (In a druken tone) Yes !! That's me !! Irresponsible, insensitive, selfish, rude, everything mean, that's me !

Dhruv: (suddenly guilty and worried) Aliya ! What's wrong with you ? Where are you ?

Suddenly he hears some third person talking to her. 

Few boys surround her in the bar and start misbehaving with her. 

Boy1: So, madam ! You don't wanna go home ? Come then, let's go to my place...I promise I'll make you feel relaxed !! 

All of them start laughing and coming closer to Aliya. She drops her phone on the floor. Dhruv had been listening to everything on the phone and was really worried for her. He did not know where she was and could do nothing to save her. It then struck him that all the members of Fab 5 could track each others' phones. He immediately tracked the location of Aliya's phone and it was nearby. He started his car and rushed towards the bar that showed Aliya's location.

Boy2: Aren't you feeling hot ? Come let me pull down that dress, it will make you feel much better. 

The boy takes his hand to her back and starts unzipping her dress. Aliya wasn't aware at all about what had been happening. The boy was half way there with unzipping her dress when someone hit him hard on his hand undoing the zip with his leg and it was none other than Dhruv. He quickly moved Aliya aside and made her sit on a couch and covered her with his jacket. He then started fighting off all the boys one by one. There were 4 of them and after Dhruv had got rid of 2 of them with his kicks and punches, the other 2 escaped on their own. He then turned towards Aliya only to find that she was only half conscious. But he was so angry at her for vanishing like that, he got her to stand up and gave her a tight slap !

Dhruv: (after slapping her) Have you gone mad ? Why are you doing all this ?

Aliya: (giving him a tighter slap in return) Because I love you !

The doctor comes out of the operation theater and informs,

Doctor: The operation is completed but we really can't say anything as of now. He is still critical and kept under observation. If he gains consciousness within the next 24 hours then he would survive otherwise, I'm sorry.

After saying that, the doctor starts moving towards his cabin and none of them could react on anything. Mukti freezes at that spot and does not move ! Few seconds later, she calls out to the doctor, not turning to look at him, her eyes stuck at nothingness on the floor,

Mukti: Can I see him doctor ?

The doctor stopped and turned around. He could sense the pain in her words and therefore nodded his head and said, "But only one person and that too after he has been shifted to the ICU."

Cabir: Thank You doctor !

As soon as Abhi has been shifted to the ICU, Mukti moves towards it with the others following her. The nurse stops them at the entrance,

Nurse: I'm sorry. You can't go in.

Manik: Listen, the doctor has allowed one person to visit. So, please let her go. Alright ?