Slow down baby...

Art by Shuploc. Check them out on deviantart.

~Your P*O*V~

Its been a couple of weeks since the pax event, Mark makes you move in with him so you can both feel closer to each other. You and Mark haven't had any sexual encounters since your first time. You've been both busy as it was getting winter and the holidays were getting near. It was Mid December which means snow was on the way. "Mark!" You say grabbing your phone and keys. "Hmm?" You hear him say as he flips through TV channels "I-i got to hurry to the store before the snow gets to heavy. We dont have much food" you hurry out the door not hearing him say something.

Getting to the store you go quickly chewing on your lips. There was going to be a bad snow storm and you and your boyfriend Mark had no food. You felt saddened that you havent been keeping up with the intakes of the kitchen, flying pass the isle. Getting food that's easy to cook and snacks that you both like you go and pay you rush as you see the snow falling. 'Shit' you say rubbing your hands and put the stuff in the car. Going slowly careful of the crazy drivers.

As you get home flustered you put the groceries in a hurry as you were freezing. You hate the cold because once you were cold you couldn't get warm. When you get the groceries done you look up and see the whole house was a bit messy. 'How...' You thought as you start picking up clothes and putting them in the washing machine.

"Babe? You hear Mark and you look at him. He's leaning his head back on the couch looking at you. Not answering him you do more house work. Mumbling under your breath on how the house got so damn dirty. When you pick up the trash on the floor a strong grip on your waist surprises you. It was Mark holding you close. "Slow down baby" he said as he sways your hips with his. Feeling his stubble and his warm breath on your neck. "But...-" his finger goes on your lips. "Shh.. Why dont you just relax and let it go until the snow stops? Your so cold..." You feel his warm hands rub up and down your arms.

He brings you the couch and goes in the bedroom, he returns with a blanket. Sitting next to you he put your legs on his waist as he wraps his arms around you. He looked like he was cradling you. Blushing you smile as he kisses you on the lips softly. "You've been in such a spastic hurry latley. You need to stop and smell the roses" You both laugh. "I'm sorry Mark.. I just been so caught up in everything going on" You apologized as he smiles at you. His soft brown chestnut eyes warmed you up inside. "Shhh.." His soft manly voice lulled you as you feel his hands run through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Pleased at his working fingers rubbing your scalp.

"Why dont you lay back? Relax?" He said, his voice was smooth and deep. You feel a movement and see that he's laying down holding you onto him smiling. You feel his warm hands rub up your shirt. His fingers caress your hips. Giving out a slight moan you bring your hands up his shirt too. Feeling his muscles and scars, rubbing your hands all over his body. You can see him smile big as you feel his legs rub aginst yours. Gipping his shirt your stopped by his hands. "Mark?" Questioning him you look up and you see him smile. "Nah, ah, ah" your body shakes as he puts his hands in yours. "Why don't we just take it slow?" He questions as he kisses your lips softly.

As you both intwine within each other, your legs rubbing his and hands stroking yours. Four play was introduced as he would snake his fingers in your pants through your panties and feel you. His fingers giving your core a light touch as you go through his pants to feel his member. As you both feel each other moaning he kisses your lips, eye lids, cheeks, and jaw line tenderly as you feel him slowly take your jeans and underwear off. One of his hands on your butt, the other Brushing your clit lightly. "Ahh..hahh... Mark..." Moaning out his name you blush as you take off his pants and boxers. Stroking his member softly. He let's out pleased sounds his head leaning back and his eyes shut. "Mmmnn (y/n)" he groans. The time passes by as you both feel each other, getting more heated by the minute. You both release satisfied at the four play. Then Mark looks at you. He looks like he's had enough and wants to devour you.

He pushes you on your back and puts his hands on your hips. His member poking your entrance lightly. Gripping your hands he goes in slowly and you let out a moan. You feel his chin on your neck, he grunts as he moves on you. Pumping himself in you deeply and slowly he makes eye contact with you. His chestnut brown eyes getting a bit darker as you feel him speed up a bit. "M-Marrkkk... A..ahhhh" you moan as he kisses your left ear. His stuble brushing your jawline.
"Mmn.. (Y/n).." He moans as you feel his warm lips on yours.

Taking him close you roll him on his back with you on top. He holds onto your hips and strokes your skin with his thumb. Wanting to ride him faster you try and pick up the pace. "Babe..." He says as you slow down hesitant and full of lust. He wanted it his way. Mark was always a begger of things. And he would act so childish is he didn't get his wish. Kissing up his chest you ride him softly and slowly, picking up the pace every once in a while.

You start to hear him pant and whimper as he starts to push his hips with yours making you go faster. He takes sharp breaths groaning and grumbling on your lips. You moan with him as you speed up causing him to arch his head back with his eyes shut and his mouth agate sending out deep moans. With more and more thrust you both get hot and sweaty. As you arch your back and grind on him, you feel him hit your g- spot. "A-ahhhh..... M- Markkkk..." You moan a bit loudly as he roles you over and lays you down thrusting fast hitting your g- spot each and every time. "Ahh.. Ahh fuck..." He manages to say as he pants. You feel him let go. His strokes becoming abit more sloppily. You then let go too moaning his name. "Ahh.. Hah... (Y/n) .. Ahh..." He pants as you put your hands in his black hair. He slowly pulls out and pulls the cover around you both laying down beside you. "See? Good things happen when you take it slow?" His voice cheerful. You laugh. "Yeah. I should take it slow more often.