Princess Behave.

*Warning* daddy kink. So you know what's going to be in this story. Enjoy filthy sinners. Absolutely no kinkshaming, you know you were waiting for this.

Song- "Who's your daddy?" By Benny Benassi.

~Your P*O*V~

You want him. NEED him. He hasn't been paying attention to you... All he's been doing is playing those stupid games. You go upstairs and look in his recording room to see him doing so, "Mark play with me" "not now (y/n)" you see him click around the computer screen. "Please?" You hear him huff a long sigh. "Princess not now..." A few clicks come and you sigh wanting to throw a fit. And did he just call you Princess? A princess diserve to be spoiled! You run out to the bed room feeling the anger and rage from him not giving you any of his attention nor dick. You grab all of the FNAF plushies from the bed and run back throwing them at his head. "Damnit Mark I want attention! You haven't even acknowledged me in a week!"  You were so bent up on anger that you didn't care that you were hitting him over the head with a Foxy plushie. You felt a strong grip on your wrists making you stop. "Princess you better behave or I'll punish you" his voice was really deep and meaning. You roll my eyes and ignore the warning managing to hit him again with Foxy. He got up grabbing both of your wrist thrusting you against the wall. "Didn't daddy tell you to stop?" You shiver and whimper. "M-Mark let go... I'm sorry..."  You beg and he shakes his head. "You'll be punished... Down on your knees" he let go of your wrist and rub them. "W-what?" "I said DOWN ON YOUR KNEES" he commanded. You did as you were told afraid yet aroused by this new kink of Marks. You felt his hands grope your ass causing you to yell a bit. "You can only respond 'yes daddy' or 'no daddy' understand?" You felt him tug your pants down along with your panties. You bit your lip and nod your head. "I said do you understand?" He slapped your ass making you gasp a bit "y-yes daddy!" You hear a clank on the ground and felt his big warm hands on your ass along with the tip of his member on your ass. "D-daddy..." You felt him insert it one inch at a time. "Your punishment is you won't get to cum today" you felt his hands grab your hands arching them behind your back holding them with one hand. "There now you won't misbehave"

He started thrusting in and out holding the nape of your neck. "You like that huh?" He slapped your ass leaving a red handprint. "Ahh! Y-Yes daddy!" "LOUDER!" he growled as he bent on you grinding against your ass grabbing and fondling your breast. "YES DADDY!" You cry out as you feel him pound into your ass. It felt really tight, painful, and wonderful. "When daddy says he's busy that means don't bother him... Understand?" I felt him choke my nape of the neck making me heave for breath unable to respond. You felt his lips on  your ear and hear his growls. "Do I have to repeat myself?" "Y-yes daddy I understand..." You felt him go faster and faster holding your ass against him. "Ahh fuck" he growled as you felt him let go making your ass hurt a bit. He smacks it again pulling out and bringing you up by your hands. "Good girl" he kisses you softly. "Now you better behave ok?" "Y-yes daddy" you pant as he motioned you go get out of the room.

Thanks so much more to come.

-Dank Heely Mark