Pony.

(I can't breath.... Song: Pony by Ginuwine)

Lyrics are in italics.

~Marks P*O*V~

'These pole dance lessons are really working out for me! ' I think as my dance instructor wraps up with me and leaves for the day saying i can practice more if needed. I've been working so hard to not look like a stupid goof. I do anyway hah. So while I was practicing to music on the radio a song comes on and I stop in my tracks. 'Oh my god' I cover my mouth as I hear the lyrics. 'Oh I could totally dance to this! Maybe (y/n) will appreciate it. Heh heh heh.' I smirk and download the song as I practice more. I already had posted to YouTube. I had a bit of time to myself so why not practice huh?

~Your P*O*V~

Getting home from getting more props for Mark to do more crazy YouTube skits you see he isn't home. 'Huh? Where is that goof?' You think looking in his empty recording room and in the empty bed room. 'Maybe he's out with friends' thinking you go and make yourself something to eat. After a hour Mark still hasn't come home and it was getting late. You worry as you start texting him but this strange music comes from the basement where the garage is stops you. "What the...?" Carefully you go down to see what was causing the rucus.

~Marks P*O*V~

I finally got home after a hour of dancing to this song I make up a routine. I quietly go in the basement after parking in the garage. I set up a chair near the stripper pole that we had installed for even more practice. I was serious about this. I could be the next magic mike. But my name will be... Magic Mark heheh. I plug in my phone and play some strobe music loudly to where she could hear upstairs. 'I'm glad we soundproof this room!' Thinking I set up the strobe lights and a spotlight on the chair and pole. Grabbing a saddle I've used in props out of a drawer where I keep them all. I take off my shirt and pants as i hide behind these curtians that were hung up to decorate the room.

~Your P*O*V~

You go down to the basement to see lights on the pole and a chair next to it. "Mark what in the world?" You question looking around but couldn't see him. Shrugging you sit down and listen to the strobe music. Then a weird song starts playing. (Play the song)

I'm just a bachelor looking for a partner.

Mark comes out shirtless and in some really tight underwear that shows his thighs and member buldge. He had a saddle in his hands.

Someone who knows how to ride. Without even falling off.

He puts the saddle at your feet. Smirking he moves his hips and gets on the pole. He smirks and his hips as he spins. Sliding up and down the pole. You get heated at his movements watching him swaying with the music.

Gotta be compadable, takes me to my limits. Girl when I break it off I promise you wouldn't want to get off.

Mark swings and gets all the way on the pole thrusting his butt into the air and flexing as he holds on, his hair getting in his face and his glasses slipping off of him. You try not to laugh but it was funny to see his hair all wild and free. He was a goof alright but he was your goof.

He turned and bent down as he got up to you dancing on you. Grinding his erect member on you smirking. You blush heavily as he plants little love kisses on your cheek down to your neck.

If your horney, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddles waiting come and jump on it,

If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

He kisses you softly As he turns and gets back on the pole pretending its a horse. He takes off his glasses and gives you a deadly sexy glare. "M-mark.. God..." You say as you shiver from him grinding the pole. He licks his lips and swings around rubbing his open chest.

If we're gonna get nasty, baby
First we'll show and tell
Till I reach your ponytail
Lurk all over and through you baby
Until I reach your stream
You'll be on my jockey team

He goes up to you and takes off your shirt and bra as he kisses you massaging your breast. "Mm...mark..." You moan out a little as he kisses your neck softly rubbing your breast. "You like this babe?" You hear his smooth soft voice in your ear. "Y-yes" you whisper back in his ear as he bites your neck and licks it. "A-ahh" He takes you in his arms and holds you close swaying his hips on yours.

If you're horny, Let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

Ride it. My saddles.

The song ends and then Mark starts kissing you feriously picking you up and carrying you up the stairs into the house. You run into some walls here and there giving each other love bites and kisses. He opens the bedroom door and puts you on the bed. "Mmm.. (Y/n)" he said grumbling into your neck as he takes off your pants and panties. You take off his boxers and feel his erect member.

As he gets ontop of you he puts himself in and rolls over so your on top. "Ride it, my pony" he says as you ride him hard. Grinding your hips on his feeling his pusling member inside you. You feel pleasure and give out moans As he grabs your hips and grinds his hips against yours.

As you both speed up he thrust his head back closing his eyes, his moth open agate and gives out grunts of satisfaction. "Oooohhhhh... Yeahhhh. Ohhh yesss (y/n) yesss" he moans and you feel him hit your spot as you grind on him. Giving out a soft moan you speed up and moan his name as you kiss him. "Ohhh m-mark!!! Ah!!! Ahh!!!" You say as you feel yourself let go and feel that he let's go. "Ahh yeah... Yesss..." He moans as he pants you get him out of you and lay beside him cuddling him. "Want a sugar cube? Pony?" You joke as he laughs. "Mmm I think I got my sugar cube" he says kissing you.