Attitude City.

~Your P*O*V~

Mark was jamming out to the new NSP song Attitude City. He was flipping his red hair all over the place practically screaming "attitude cityyyyyy! No fucks are giveeen" you roll your eyes and go to the living room. He looks and sees you are on the couch. He sits next yo you and puts both of his middle fingers up. "F' you in the a and have a nice daaaaayyyy!" He said and you hold his hands and look at him. "The only thing you'll be banging is a blow up doll if you don't stop" you say sourly and he made a shocked expression. "Oh you salty sassy thing!" "Hey.. Welcome to Attitude city" you say and he pouts.

"Well at least the blow up doll will be getting some of this" he says as he points to his crouch. And it made you even more angry. "Oh yeah? Well it won't satisfy you with the moaning"

The salt was really hard on this. But hey it was Attitude City. No fucks are given.

Insult after insult. "Your hair so red I though you were a rooster when I saw you" I told him and he pursed his lips. "Yeah I'm a huge cock" "indeed chicken wing"

Then finally Mark just crashes his lips into yours angrily growling. "God your so fucking hot when your salty" he mumbled and took of your shirt making you lay back on the couch. "You just a little cute being angry" you smirk and he grins flashing those wonderful canines at you. You both kiss taking each others clothes off tearing at each other like a pack of angry wolves. Saying more insults to each other.

"Your glasses make you look like a nerd" you say as he inserts himself into you making you moan. "Oh yeah? Well looks who's banging you" he thrusted himself on and gripped you close. You turn him over and grind your hips in his pulling his hair. "Why red? Your not Deadpool" he smirked and grunted leaning his head back rubbing your waist. "Ohh yeah I am I mean Deadpool got some"

You both go faster and he pushes up pinning you down grunting in your ear. "You are whiny in bed" you say as he pulls your hair and bites your lips. "You'll be winning my name soon" and he was right. He hit that spot just making you screetch in pleasure. You moan his name as he goes faster hitting his climax and you both let go. "God damn you feel so fucking good" he said as he pulled out and laid beside you. "What happened to Attitude City ?" You ask as he smirked. "Well it wouldn't be Attitude City because no fucks were given there. And you just broke that" "mm salty I like it"

Salt it up bros. See you in the next one.
-Dank Heely Mark