Comic Con Adventure Part 2

-Flips water bottle on your head- thug life.

Song: Ultamite by Denzel Curry

~Your P*O*V~

He was pantsless in the bathroom washing off his boxers in the sink. You at the end looking at his red half stained waist. "Oh god that coffee was still hot whooo" you hand him some paper towels. "I'm glad the con ended and I didn't have to wait. My dick would be shriveled!" You laugh "it already is" he looked shocked at you "SAVAGE AS FUCK" you grab his ass ass glasses and put them on as you play Ultamite. He scoffs. "So miss alien what should I wear?" You get out a chicken kigu. The one he wore all those years ago. "I packed this to be a chicken tomorrow but you already look like one so make it complete" you ruffle his hair and he glares. "Mm at least I'm not a High School of the Dead rip off" he grained as you were taken back by that. The savage is strong in this one. You look down to see his dick form into a hard on. Raising your eyebrows you look up to him. He blushes and scratches his head. "Well uh you know what that costume dose to me!" He coughs and unlocks the bathroom door. "My Lady" I go first out to the empty hallway as artist and dealers start packing up.

Mark runs up to his brother squawking and pecking him. "Really?" You giggle as he pecks you. "The con is over Mark enough with the chicken act. "He bocks and laughs that deep laugh of his. "Cmon please go into character for me? So I can feel betterrr?" He asked sitting down giving off puppy eyes. "Fiiiine" I do the pose and change my voice into more robotic. "Hello Mark. I am most pleased with this day. I hope your genitals are ok" I saw him give a big grin. "Mark are you-" "Thomas we'll see you tomorrow!" He grabs my hands and we run out to the hotel next to the building. Before you could get a word out you were in the room that you share him kissing you softly. "Mmn snazzaro taste perfect on you" (Snazzaro is a body paint ) "Mark control yourself you can't be swallowing any of that! He grabs you and leads you to the bathroom. "Your right..."

He takes off your uniform and wig as he turns the shower on. "Get in" you hesitate but as mark undresses he backs you in. 'Hes gone fully primal' he kisses your neck as you feel the paint slowly glide off of you. "Damn you can't be doing that to me turning me on like that in front of my brother..." His voice was raspy and deep, his teeth nipping at your neck begging to carve in like Thanksgiving turkey. "Mark you asked for it! Ah!" He lifts you up on his waist and teases you with his tip. "It's still your fault ya know?" He smirks and you kiss him deeply as you feel him insert himself holding you on the wall. You wrap your legs around him as he growls kissing your ear. "Oh yes Mark give me the sex" you whisper making him giggle and growl. "Fuck... Don't do that" he goes faster gliding himself into you harder. You moan sweetly and he gets panty. You can feel the shower water over the both of you, his wet red hair dripping in his face... "F-fuck Mark ahh" you feel him grip your ass as he growls tounge kissing you. Forming soft circles with each others tounges. "Mmbnb I'm gonna--" you were interrupted by him banging more into you. And before you know it you let go moaning his name and panting barley able to hold onto his neck. "Fffuuuuccck yes" he let go and you feel it making you weak. He held onto you as he turned to turn off the shower.

He got out carrying you bridal style dressing you in soft Markiplier pants and one if his dogiplier shirts. He gets on a black shirt and boxers. As he laid you on the bed you smile at him. "Fuck Mark that was.... Amazing" "my dick ain't shriveled anymore is it?" He raises a brow at you and turns off the light. As you snuggle and get comfy right before you drift off....

"When I was a young boy..." He whispered "Mark" "my father took me to the city" "Mark I swear to God" "to see a marching band!" You face palm as he laughs. "Night babe" he kisses your forehead.