Best friends for a bit. (Contest Winner request #2!)

Contest winner #2 Righ-Low

~Marks P*O*V~

I was staring at the mirror fixing my hair repeatedly. I was nervous and agate. Riley my old friend was visiting LA for the summer. We have been best friends since we were babies. I was a bit nervous because I always that she was kinda hot. I heard Chica bark and a small knock at my door. 'Deep breath' I sighed and smiled going to the door answering it. I was greeted by a beautiful girl I have known as my best friend. "Hey Riley! How are you doing?" I bring her into a hug and she laughed. "I'm fine Mark!" I let her in and Chica pounded on her with wags and kisses. "Chica! Down girl!" I commanded and the golden got down. "So how has it been here?" She asked looking around my house. "Its been well! My room mates moved out so its just been me and Chica" I said as she smiled to me and puts a string of her hair behind her ear. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked me throwing me off guard. "Oh uh we can watch a movie and catch up!" She nodded and went for the kitchen. "Got any popcorn?" She raided my cabinets and I smiled as she got a bag. "See you know your way around the house" she popped in the bag and rolled her eyes.

We got settled in and popped in 'The Spongebob movie' "really? Your almost 26 and you wanna watch this?" She asked and I giggle. "Well I don't see you changing it" she glated at me. "Toucé" she said and I sat closer near her. Throughout the whole movie I was staring st her. With Henry time she laughed.. Every little movement.. She looked to me asking something but I couldn't understand. It was all a mute. Like the world was at a stand still. And I couldn't help myself so I leaned in and kissed her. And when our lips touch I shiver and the world turns back. I hear her drop the bowl a pitch sqeak came from her as I kissed her more. She fell down on the couch. She pushed me off and got up. "I-i got to go" she walked off and I got up."I'm so sorry please wa-" the door slammed and I saw her leave. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' I thought as I went to get my phone.

~Your P*O*V~

'He brung himself on me! I can't believe he did that!' I thought as I ran off home. I had all these feelings floating around in my head. Did I like him? Did he really like me? Or did he just want my body? I felt tears run down my face as I ran inside my house. I laid down on my bed holding a pillow.

*knock, knock*

"Riley..... Please.. Open up" I heard Mark say and I breath in. I go and open to the door to see a sweaty panting Mark. "Riley I..." I stopped him as meeting his lips with me. I felt all my questions being asked at that moment. I knew that we were in love. No longer friends. I pulled him into the house and pulled away from him seeing his surprised face. "Riley.. I.. " I out a finger up to his lips. "Let's risk everything. You only live once" I said and I felt his laugh. He smiled and I near him kissing his neck softly. "A-ah" he took a sharp intake and felt on my back, his warm hands exploring my skin as he goes under my shirt. "Are.. You sure you want to do this?" He asked as he stopped and looked at me. "Yes... " I wasn't lying. I always thought about him, sometimes sexually.

He led me down to the couch hovering himself on me, he touched my face and smiled. "I love you Riley.." He kissed me softly as he stroaked my hair kissing my ear. He nipped my ear and felt all over me softly. He was going slowly and steadily cradling my body close to his. We made out for a while, our toungs mixing with each other. We peeled off each others clothes slowly. Worshipping each others skin, kissing all over. He looked at me and kissed my neck. "Can I?" He suggested as I felt him rub his hard on on me. I blush deeply. "Y-yes"

He entered me slowly caressing my chin with his hand. His lips brushing against my neck slowly. He took his time on me which I loved. He got himself in all the way and kissed my lips softly. "Mmfn" I wrapped my arms around his back feeling his muscles. He goes a bit faster as I moan a little kiss him back. "Riley ahhh fuck" he breathed as he goes a bit faster. "M-mark ah.. Ah" I moan and he holds me close. Thrusting in and out feeling all over me, pleasuring me.

I lean back as he kissed my neck and I mosn more as I grind my hips on him more feeling all of him inside me. He was hitting my spot over and over. "Ugh Mark!" I scream as he goes faster and faster. "Riley.. I.. I'm going to.." He pulls out and I feel hot liquid on my lower stomach. I felt him go back in again to take care of me. And he did. I let go feeling my whole body shake. "Dose this mean we're dating?" I asked and he smiled. "Yes" he got out and cradled me close.

Thanks so much guys.

-Dank Heely Mark