Bittersweet Tragedy

Song - Bittersweet Tragedy by Melanie Martinez

Kinda of a horror smut wtf you think this was rainbows and kittens? Not with Dark here.

Blood warning. Mention of rape but there is no rape.

I was at a formal ball uncomfortably standing in the corner picking at my nice long fancy black and grey dress. I was invited to this akward event by one of my prissy rich friends. I love them dearly but they know that this wasn't my kind of style but I was dragged anyway. Knowing them they want me to be there. So I went. Scanning the crowd I saw them dancing with there fifth boy that night. 'Geez what a hoe bag' I think rolling my eyes.

As I took out my phone playing Candy Crush I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "No thanks I don't want to dance" I could hear the bothered tone in my voice. "Are you sure?" I turn to see a man of wonder, his suit was a bit grey and black mixed together, the tie blending in with it showing the white shirt. I looked at him putting my phone away slowly as he lended out his hand to me smiling. He was cute, his black hair waves and his beautiful brown eyes, and his deep voice. It lured me in. I took it and smiled he lead me with such careful grace to the ballroom and took one hand to mine and put my hand on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist. The jazz music faded away as we danced throught the ballroom floor. It seems like I was floating. He was so smooth. As we guided around the room I felt a breeze flow through and seen we were outside in the garden area. He stopped the dance finishing it off with a twirl holding me there.

I looked up at the sky, a dark blanket littered with white glistening dots and a bright moon showing its dull wonderful light. "I have heard of you Mark, from my friend, she says your quite a gentlemen" I look at him and he bows to me kissing my hand. "Pleasure to finally meet you" he stands back up and holds his arm out I take it and we walk through the quiet garden. I look at all the roses that litter the pathway seeing the different colors. We talked to each other about how my friend tried to hook us up. We also just talked about ourselfs to each other, seeing that we had the same interests.

As we we get to the end of the garden with two big trimmed rose bushes on each side of the bench. Mark went up to the bush and picked one not even getting a scratch on his hands handing it to me. I saw his eyes were a bit darker but I brushed it off thinking it was just the light. I took the rose and clumsily prick myself on the thorn. "Oh dear" he takes my pricked finger licking the cut. I snatched my hand away "what the hell?!" I look at his face seeing his features were very pale. "What... Is wrong with you?" he put his hands behind him and cracked his neck smiling, his eyes were fully dark. I felt my body weaken and I sit down on the bench feeling my body freeze. 

He bent down putting his hand on my face stroking my neck trailing a pale finger to my lips. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. "Don't worry" Marks voice was dark and I could hear a demonic repeating as he spoke.  I felt a prick again seeing the rose was stretching out wrapping me up pricklig my skin. Little trails of blood came down my skin. I felt it ticking my skin as i look down to see the thorns has ripped my dress. I felt my throat dry and I let out a soft breath. "W-why are you doing this Mark?" I let out as I softly as he laughed.

"Call me Dark ok?"

I hitch my breath as he kisses my cheek. I feel the the thorns grip my skin tighter. "Ack...- i ball my hand into fist as I close my eyes. "Cmon relax if you don't the thorns will cut you more although..." he takes a finger and trails it up my leg showing me a trail of blood on his finger he strokes face smearing the blood on my cheek. "Why are you doing this...?" I ask as he laughs darkily. "You just look so tasteful... Don't worry I'll make sure you like it as much as a I do" he leans in close to my face he pecks my cheek. "Please behave ok?" I gulp and nod as the sky turns darker, the moonlight disappeared and the garden melted away. I look around to see a nice looking room with just a queen bed. I felt my body get laid down on it. Dark stood at the end of the bed grabbing his tie loosening the knot. "If your Dark... What happened to Mark...?" I ask as I watch him untie his tie and take it off. He stretches his arms and smirks at me. "He was there, but now its just me. You see I'm the demon side to his angel. I've been kept up for to long and the ball was a great time to come out.. All those beautiful girls.. Then I saw you and I just had to get you understand?" I nod as feel the vines loosen their grip on my skin. "Are you going to rape me?" "well even though I am a demon I have to have consent from you""well aren't you sweet?" My sarcastic tone didn't really help my situation as they grip me tight again. "Ah!" "don't give me lip. Now do you want this or not?" he asked as I saw him unbutton his suit vest and slowly unbuttons white shirt.
As Dark undressed I look at his body, it was pale and beautiful, such as you think a demon would look like.  He noticed me looking and locked eyes with me. It was like staring into a deep hole. It was wonderful enchanting. "Come on.... What do you have to lose?" he smirked crawling up to me I hesitated a bit looking away at what was the sweet man I danced with. This demon was tantalizingly gorgeous and what could I say...

"Yes of course"

Before I knew it he was on top of me kissing me nipping me. I tried to rub my hands all over his muscular back but the thorns wouldn't let me. They held me back and tied my arms to the bed. The more I struggled the more the thorns cut me. "Ahh now princess calm yourself we don't want to hurt you now" He kisses me softly biting my lips caressing my body playing lightly with my breast. He nipped my nipples causing my body to jolt in pleasure. His kissed his way down to my lower parts breathing on my clit softly. I couldn't look at him for I felt the vines softly crawl there way on my neck. I panicked wanting to move to avoid from getting cut, I felt my clit being wetten by a warm flat tounge. It was Dark. "W-what are you- a-ahhhh" I felt a finger slip in and felt his tounge glide around. It felt very good. The finger movement went faster along with the tounge movement. I closed my eyes and curl my toes feeling my juices flow out. I hear a satisfy moan. "I just wanted to get a taste of you princess, and might I say you taste great"

I felt the vines slip away from my neck allowing me to come face to face with the demon. He flashed a beautiful wide smile at me and shifted his body up and shows me his quite large member. I felt my body shake with intimidation. "Calm down princess. I'll take my time" and with that he did. I felt his tip enter first slowly he left it there for a few minutes.

He kissed me softly putting in all the way causing me to moan. I moved my body aginst the thorns to get cut deeply I cry out in sheer pleasure and pain and Dark laughes as he pushes himself more on me fucking me hard. "Fuck... Please... Dark I can't take the thorns... Cutting me .." i held my breath feeling the thorns dig deep into my skin. Dark slows down and I feel the thorns loosen only slightly. I relax a bit as i moan out softly. "Good girl that's it relax" I do what I'm told and relax as he slowly moves on me pumping deep and hard. I felt my body shake again, I knew I was close. Dark somehow knew too.

He went faster again causing the thorns to go deep in my skin. Pleasure and pain, it was fantastic. "Come on princess" he said as I felt my toes curl again. "Come on" with that command I let go again and feel him do too. He groaned and pumped a bit more. "Ahh fuck" he got up quickly and got dressed. I felt the vines around my legs and arms give way as they ungrasp my skin. Dark rubs his hands up both my legs and arms and I no longer felt the pain. I look down to see all the scars are gone and that I was in a newer dress. The room went fuzzy and we were back at the garden again. 

"See I fixed you. Your brand new again" he smirked. He turned and walked forward "wait!" I shout and he turns back. "Will I ever see you again?" he smiked and fixed his tie. "Sorry my dear but tis was but a bittersweet tragedy to you. Farewell my dear" he bows and vanishes leaving me alone. I lean my head in the concrete stunned. I wanted to scream, cry, throw a rock. But in the end I knew it wasn't going to last. Even Dark said it.

It was just a bittersweet tragedy.