Pokémon Hunting

~Your P*O*V~

Mark wasn't really a Pokémon fan. He never really was one. But when Pokémon Go came out everyone of his friends started to play it even you started. Thus dragging him into it. The team you both choose, Instinct (dabs) he started to act just like spark was intended. As soon as Niantic revealed what the leaders of each team looks like the fans decided team Instinct was the meme team, and it's leader the meme lord. Thus bringing Mark into this. He posed for you as you face palm. "Do I look bangin?" He asked making duck faces and dabbing. "Spark would be proud" you say grabbing your backpack full of water, snacks and portable chargers. "You ready lady killer?" He nodded rubbing his hands together and turning on his phone the famous loading screen music blaring. You roll your eyes and turn yours on as well.

The park was the best option. There was a meet up going on today for all teams alike. People from small to big, old to young were all over. Some in groups showing their Pokémon and others talking about strategy's. Some were so deep into their phones that they didn't even notice Mark which was great because Mark himself was buried into fighting this Geodude. You try to catch a sandshrew. As you both hunt Pokémon holding hands socializing with other people when they finally decided to look up. Then you saw a Snorlax... It spawned near you. You look at the phone holding back your excitement as you try to catch it while Mark dabs for a fan. Then you hear Mark breath heavily on your neck, "hey I'm gonna get that Pokémon first" you hear him and you push him back abit. "Over my dead body!" He staggered and got the app running getting the Snorlax on the screen. You both fighting for it. "Mine!" "Mine!" You both argue back and forth trying to get this heavy set Pokémon. After a few berries and missed pokéballs you finally got it. Mark sighing and pouting throwing a fit as he stormed out spatting mumbles under his breath. "Mark hon..." You go after him as he sticks his tounge at you. "Meany facet!" He walked into the house and you follow. "Mark why are you upset were on the sane team!" You close the door and Mark threw a plush masterball at you. "Your mine now..." His voice was dark and he came up to me. Taking his jacket off slowly stroking your cheek. "You're now caught and your mine" you felt a push from him And find yourself on the wall. His hands grabbing your ass. "Your the Pokémon I'd like to catch" he nibbled your neck butting your ear making you moan. "Mmm your rare" he took off your clothes and his as you felt him insert himself into you. "Fuck yeah.." You moan as he kisses you pinning your arms up behind your head. You open up your legs to create more friction and for him to insert his long hard on into you more. "Mn your such a dirty slut for me" he groaned.

As one of his hands keep grip at your arms. His other hand grippes tight At your ass cheeks. "A-ah fuck.. Mark a-" he stopped you by kissing you hard rolling his tounge with yours pounding deep into you making you moan out in pleasure. You then feel your walls tighten and know that you were going to release soon. "Mnn... M-Mark a-ahh I.." He kisses you sweetly and holds your waist. "Me too.." You feel him let go and you let go to panting and moaning. "Fuck.." "What did I do to diserve this?" "You caught a Pokémon I wanted. So I caught you" he let you down laying you on the couch as he dresses in his boxers.

Gotta catch them all.
More to come.
-Dank Heely Mark