Photoshoot Class (Contest Winner Request 4!)

Contest Winner #4 Songiplier

~Your P*O*V~

"Ok Gabriella please follow me for your model session" a lady said and I eagerly followed very excited. I was going into modeling for work. People have always complimented me on how good I always looked. I always wanted to go into modeling, ever since I was small. The lady led me down the white hallway and opened the door revealing a green screen and props of all sorts near it. "Hey Mark! Your models here!" The lady shouted and left closing the door. I looked around me searching for this 'Mark' guy.

I went up to the props seeing flowers and a beach ball. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses putting them on getting out my phone snapping a selfie. "Excuse me but I'm the photographer today" I shivered and sqeaked turning to see a man wearing a sleeveless red hoodie. His hair was like a flame resting on his head, he took his glasses off and into his pocket going up to me. "Did I spook you? Sorry" he chuckled reaching his hand out. I took it shaking it. "So your Gabrielle right?" I nod "you can call me Gabby if you want" I blush and he flashed his white teeth at me. "Ok Gabby I have some out fits here. Were doing a beach scene first. Are you comfortable with two piece or one piece?" I blush madly. "A-any is fine!" "Great! There's a spare room over there just yell when your ready!" He went over to a pile of cameras. Some old and new, some looked borrowed and some were blue (much harder reference if you got it ily) I grabbed a pretty red two piece with beautiful trim on it. I felt like this piece matched with his hair.

I went out and looked at his back seeing his arms flex as he picked up one camera. "I-im ready..." I softly mumbled. He turned around and his eyes went wide. "Uhh.." He baffled at me. Was he... Blushing? "T-this way Gabby" he stuttered walking past me triggering the camera. I follow him and he pointed the the spot I needed to be in. "Chose any props there" he pointed to the beach bin. He sounded as nervous as I was. Did he think I was attractive? I smirk to my self seeing a pool noodle and two beach balls. 'Time to mess with him" I say as I get then and put the noodle between my legs holding a ball in each hand. "U-hhh" I heard him shutter quietly as he took a picture. I picked more props sexualizing them with each shot. "G-Gabby this isn't Playboy.." He said as I giggle. "Sorry I was just warming up" he scoffed. "Well I was!" He looked at me and I saw him grin. "Fine. Can you warm up by bending down picking up the ball for me?" I did as I was told and I heard a slight "mm" from him.

He was being turned in. And so was I, by his list and want for me. "Maybe if I turn around to face the ocean?" I said softly. He laughed. "Sounds good" I did as I was told again and I heard a longer "mmm" I turn around seeing him sit up like he was staring. "Problem Mark?" "N-no" "would you like me to keep on going?" He got up and fixed the camera and cane up to me. His neck veins were popping out and his arms looked like he could break something or someone. "I'd like you to do a few poses with me" he grabbed my hand and held me close as he put a big floaty ring around us "M-mark?" *snap* I heard the camera go off and with each snap he got closer to me, his face only inches away. "Cmon model... Pose for me" his smooth voice made my heart stop. I knew what he wanted. And I wanted it too.

He took off the floaty ring and pinned me down on the floor. I wrapped my legs around him as he felt me. "You sure you want to do this for a complete stranger?" "Well it depends... Do you have sex with every girl that models for you?" He laughed. "No... Only you have really caught my eye" I leaned back as u heard more snapping then silence. "You'll have to be quiet ok? These walls aren't soundproof" he said as he untied my bathing suit top. "Well you'll just have to shut me up won't you?" I took off his red sleeveless coat seeing his wonderful muscles. 'Damn he's built' I thought feeling them hearing him groan. "Uuuhhh fuck" I felt his hands smooth their way down my body untying my bottom leaving me completely nude. He got up and looked at me, his face studying every bit of me, it was like he was the camera. And I loved it. He grabbed his pants pulling them down along with his boxers giving me the sight of all of him. Not only his muscles were big but his dick was too. (sNaP)

He layed back down on me kissing my neck, his hands exploring me all over. "Mmn" I lranedt my head back feeling his lips explode all over my neck. I was melting onto him as he completely ravished my whole body. I felt his tounge at my clit and then felt fingers inside. Moaning I tug at his fiery hair. "M-Mark" I moaned and I felt him purr as I feel him go faster and faster. Making Mr let go on his fingers. "Hhn Mark..." He crawled up on me clamping his hand on my mouth as I felt him enter. I wanted to moan out, as bad as I wanted to I still stayed quiet. "Fuck your so tight" he sounded pleased at this and I relaxed more feeling him move on me. He was grinding and groaning on me as I moan soflt into his hands. He kissed my ears and neck, took his hand from my mouth and kissed my lips. He felt my hair and my waist as he went faster. I took him by surprise as I grabbed him close turning over. "Oh fffuuck" he softly said as I bounced on him faster and faster biting my lip containing my moans. He put his hand on my back making me lay on him, his hands grabbing my ass. "Moan my name Gabby" he said and I did. "Mark uh yes" he grunted and groaned as I felt myself tighten. He turned me on my back again holding my legs up clamping his hands on my mouth again as I moaned a bit loud. Good thing he muffled it. I felt myself let go and then heard him grunt deepl followed by a feeling of hot too on my waist. "Fuuuck" he panted laying beside me wiping my waist as handing me the baithing suit. "Next session your a space alien.." He said as I laughed.

Yooo thank you so, so, so much bros. Keep on reading and hey check out my jontron book if you like. He needs some love too.

-Dank Heely Mark