Nightmare?

picture by me boo.

~Your P*O*V~

"Y/n..?) You felt a shake as you felt yourself thrust back and forward. Fighting off this dark thing trying to get you. "Y/n baby wake up" you feel more shakes and you thrust up screaming as you felt Marks arms wrap around you. "Y/N baby calm down it was just a nightmare. Your OK.. Your here with me" you calm down and feel your heart settle as you feel wet kisses from Mark trail your neck. "Bad dream dear?" He feels on your arms rubbing them softly. You whimper and he kisses your ear lobe as you feel him turn you around to face him. "It's OK baby.. I'm here.." You feel his lips ghosting on yours. You feel him groan and feel yourself grab his shoulders. As you feel him gaso and fall on his back by your weight on him. "(Y-y-y/n)" he breaths  softly surprised by your sudden movements. His eyes go soft and a bit dark. "B-baby would you like for me to take the bad dream away?" You nod softly and feel him grab you and thrust you down. "Don't worry baby. I'll make the dream go away" he mumbles kissing your neck his hands trailing up your pajama shirt taking it off.

"A-ah" you breath out shakily as you feel his hands trail down gripping your panties. Just like him you were the Queen of no pants in bed. You felt his soft fingers graze your underwear tracing the outlines on the top. "Mark s-stop teasing" you beg and you hear him softly laugh as you feel his lips kiss down your body. His lips ghosting over your panties, his fingers brushing on your thighs as he teases you more. "F-fuck Mark s-stop t-teas-ing me!" You beg again as you look down squirming. "Oh dont worry honey.. I'm not going to tease you for long. You felt his fingers grab the top of your underwear and felt him slide it off of your legs. As you grasp from his hot breath hitting your wetness you feel his tounge slide on you and his fingers gripping your thighs. "F-f-uck ..." You feel him stick two fingers thrusting inside you. "MNM yeah" he groans as you feel his tounge grace you and his fingers pump inside of you. "M-mark i-im gonna" he stops leaving you speechless. "M-Mark..." You whimper. "Don't worry baby.." You feel him press his hard on on your clit. "F-fuck Mark!" You groan and feel him insert himself inside you. "Yes baby. I'm here. I'll make those bad dreams go away" he thrust slowly at first as he strokes your hair softly holding his place on top of you. His hips move faster as you use the bed to bounce up with him, grinding up against him going faster in movement. He let's out a growl of satisfaction. "F-fuck... Yes!" You moan as you feel him grab tour breast rubbing your nipples. "Fuck yes (y/n)" he moans  and groans going faster and faster. "F-fuck I.." You feel yourself let go and hear him growl and feel him let go as well. "Fuck ah!" You lean back on the bed and mark stays there holding you tight. "No more bad dreams OK?" You smile as he softly kisses you. "OK" and the rest of the night Mark strokes your hair holding you singing you a lullaby to make you sleep.

Thanks so much for reading more to come.

-Dank Heely Mark