P is for Pegging

Short but sweet.

Song: Blood, Sex, and Booze by Green Day

Pegging (Verb) :

Anal sex reveresed. instead of the man sticking his penis up the womans ass, the woman wears a strap-on and sticks it up the mans ass.

"I want to try something with you.." I look at Mark as we lay in bed. "Hmm?" He rolled over smiling at me. "Something sexy" "oohh sexy huh?" He wrapped his arms around me snuggling into me. "Mm what's this 'sexy idea' of yours?" I gulp as I look at the wall avoiding his gaze. "You'll laugh" "no I won't! I promise!" I look back at him. "Scouts honor" he raised his hand. "You aren't even a scout" "cmon tell me" he pouted. I sigh. "Fine.. I want to try.." I near my eyes on his staring into those beautiful brown orbs. "I... I want to try pegging.." Mark froze as I hide my blush. "P-pegging?" He breathed heavily as if he was holding back a laugh. "See I knew you would laugh" I hit him with a pillow. "Ouch"

"Whatever... Forget it" I get up and he sighs. "Fine..." I turn around and smiled at him. "Really??" I run up to him hugging him. "H-have you pegged before?" He asked and I grin. "Why? Have you been pegged before?" He shutters. "N-no..." "Then you're in for a wonderful treat huh?" He shivered. "What have I agreed to?" He mumbled as I get my black strap on taking off all my clothes and putting on red lingeri, hooking the strap on to my waist tightening it around me. I go twords Mark grabbing his boxers. I could hear him gulp as he leaned back. "You got to trust me" I say and he bit his lip and nodded. "I.. I trust you" he whimpered out as I run my hand on his member making him groan. "That a boy" I said while I pump his member with my hand a little harder. "Call me... Mistress" I say as I grab the head of his member squeezing it making him gasp. "Yes mistress!"

I thrust my hand on his large hardened member feeling it throb in my hands. "You gonna cum huh?" He arched his head, his red hair all over the place. "Ugghh.. Yess please mistress!" "Come on beg more!" He whimpers and groans as I stop on his head. "Please, please, please mistress?!?" He looked at me his mouth still wide open. "Ohhh god pleaseesee" he whimpered again and I thrust my hand faster making him let go all over. "Good boy. Now.. For the fun part" I grab a handfull of his bright red hair bringing him on his knees. I smile as he looked up at me, the desperation in his eyes said it all. He didn't want to suck my fake member. Well that's a bit too bad huh? I grab his head pulling his mouth on my fake member. He struggled against it gagging and fighting for air. My eyes met his and I grinned. "Dont break eye contact. You better suck it good or your ass is going to hurt" he nodded as he takes it down deeper. Gagging and breathing heavily. "That's a good boy" "mmmn.." I grabbed him making him take all of it in his mouth. He breathed shakily as I let him pull his mouth off.

"When... Did... You... Get.. So... Aggressive?" He asks gasping. "It comes with the dominance. I'm in charge now" I pull his red hair turning him around getting him on his hands and knees. "(Y-y/n?)" He looks back and I smile at his worried face. "Don't worry... It'll hurt for just a moment..." I rubs his toned ass as he squirms. "Please... Please just... Take it easy.." He said as I see his hands grip the sheets. "With this ass? No way" I slap his left cheek he breaths heavily. I put the tip of the strap on on his anus rubbing it softly. "O-oh god..." He whimpered as I teased him. "Relax take a deep breath" "y-yes ma'am.." He relaxed a bit as I feel up his legs. "Pl-please... Just... Get it over with... Mistress" "Shhh" I insert the strap on slowly in his ass as he gasped. "O-oh fuck... It hurts" he put his head on the bed his face twisted in pain and pleasure. "I-it hurts so good mistress!" I go a bit deeper in his ass and he groaned. "Good boy" I grab his hips as I insert the strap on all the way in his tight ass. "You're so tight" I stroke his hair as I go slow. "Ohhh mistress... Ohhh fuck.." He moaned. "Your such a good boy" I lean down my hands gracing his pulsing member.

"A-ah! Fuck! Mistress!" He moaned as I felt his member twitch and throb in my hands. "fuck! Fuckk mistress please... Please faster... It... It feels sooo gooood" he begged. "Such a good boy I don't even have to make you beg.. Alright.. Relax and breath" I go faster thrusting my strap on in his ass. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck!" He moaned and groaned as I grabbed his hips with one hand and pumped his member faster with the other. "Mistress! I... I'm gonna.." I go faster thrusting my hips on his ass feeling the strap on slide in and out with ease. "Fuck!" I feel his member more rubbing the head twisting my hand around his shaft. "Beg for it come on" I whisper in his ear as he took shaky breaths. "Please! Please! Please make me feel good please!!!" I bite his ear as I pump his member harder and faster grinding my strap on just as fast inside his ass. "Alright you can" he huffed and gripped the sheets more as I felt his member pulse. I look down As he groaned loudly. "Ohhhh fuck thank you ma'am!" He let go getting it all over the sheets and my hand. "Good boy such a good boy" I stop as he pants. "Mistress..." I pulled the strap on out slowly as he breathed heavily.

"Mistress" "shhh" I lay him down and lay next to him stroking his hair. "C-can we do that again?" He smiled at me and I giggled. "Sure"