Swagster

Oh shit wudup.

~Your P*O*V~

Mark was filming with Random Encounters again. This time on Five Nights at Freddy's 4. He was goofing around dabbing and hooting as he filmed with the guys.

You were sitting in the corner watching him run to the closet. "Why is my closet- fuck!" He stubbed his toe and laughed as Nate (from Nate Wants To Battle) said "reshoot!" Then he started dancing. He was dabbing! "Why- is- my- closet- making ,-pirate- sounds?" He said dabbing the whole way there. You sigh and giggle with the others. As soon as he was done filming Nate gave him dome black shades. "I know it won't replace the ass ass glasses but you'll love them all the same!" He said as a giddy Mark pulled them over his glasses flashing peace signs trying to be somewhat of a gangster. Yeah, a gangster alright.

After filming we went home and he laid outside by the pool Chica running every wear he was wearing his glasses holding a nerf water gun spraying Chica ever so slightly. She caught the sprinkle of water that cane from the nerf water gun and Mark giggled. You went outside in your new two piece and went up to the pool, from the corner of your eye you saw Mark lower his glasses. He was staring at you... Well mostly your ass because he's a big pervert. Rolling tour eyes you go in the pool and Chica barks as she sees you swimming. You were wondering why she was barking then a big Tarzan tell from Mark followed by a big splash consuming you answered that question. As you came up he grinned at you, his shades still perfectly on his face. His glasses weren't though he must of took them off. Before he cannon balled in. "Hey there pretty mamma, whatcha doing round these parts?" He asked and you goggle as he swam up to you grabbing you close.

"Mark get off" you say giggling pushing him off. "Cmon hunny let me get dem numbers girl" he flashed a peace sign at you and dabbed. "Mark your a weirdo" he dabbed again. "Cmon baby girl hmu for a good time" he was speaking like a true gangster alright. He grabbed you close again this time holding you there swaying his body with yours. You felt his lips brush against yours softly as his hands grab your hips stroking them. You feel his hands wander down on your ass. "Mark..." You take a sharp intake of breath as he grabs your ass. "Cmon baby girl..." He mumbles as his voce gets deeper he kisses you softly his tounge begging for entrance. You let it in as he explores your mouth as he picks you up. You hear a slight thunder in the distance and shiver. He takes off his shades taking you inside Chica running for her bed.
He starts kissing you again mumbling aginst your lips. At first you start to refuse thinking that he was just fooling around but the way he gripped you close holding you there made you relax into it. The kiss gets heated and you feel him push you on the wall. "Yo you looking to fine in that swimsuit for not me having your ass" he growled into your mouth as he forced his tounge in your mouth making you moan a bit, his hands exploring your body. You feel him tug at your swim bottom, he starts growling into you more. "Mmn" you feel his hands grip the waist band and with a shakey breath he pulled them off. You heard a jingle and you look down to see him pantsless and underwearless. King of no pants indeed, in fact king of no clothes.

He bit your lip and you glare at him as he was grinning. "Like what you see?" He rubbed your clit with his hard on. Making you moan softly. "Cmon baby I haven't hardly touched you and I feel you already dripping..." You felt his hands stroke your waist down on your clit, he kisses your neck nipping here and there making you gasp as you feel the tip and with a shaky breath he pounded into you holding you against the wall burning his face in your neck nibbling it softly. "Fuck mark ah!" You moan out softly as he holds your ass with one hand slamming into you hard. He brings you closer you him as you feel him go really deep as you feel his tounge explore your mouth. "Mmnn fuck" he mutters against you groaning ever so slightly as you feel him hit your spot. "Oh fuck yeah" he groans as he kisses you deep. "F-fuck M-Mark!" You shout as he let's go and to do the same meeting his high. He pants and holds you in his arms. "F-fuck that was dope" you laugh and facepalm him. "Never say that again Mr. Gangster"

Thanks for reading more to come. Also I sold your soul to get Pokémon Go and it's- amazing!
-Dank Heely Mark