Water balloon fight.

First off hot damn. Second enjoy you pervs.

-Marks P*O*V-

Water gallons and a giant bouncy house. My competition with Team Edge was great, the best about it was we won. Team Edge went with Matt and Ryan went out to eat. I wanted to stay home with (y/n) and surprise her with a few water balloons. She was outside with Chica looking at the bouncy course. I grabbed a few balloons and snuck up behind her. Wham. She screeched and turned around. "Mark!" "Balloon fight!" I threw another and she dodged taking my glasses and putting them on the table. She grabbed a balloon and hit me in my chest. "I'll get you!!" I said as I grabbed more and she ran off into the bouncy course clbing and giggling. I follow her and throw balloons sometimes hitting her sometimes missing her. At the end of the course I saw her go up the other end, I follow her and dont see her. "(Y/n?) I look around and I get pulled down feeling water splash all over me. "Ahhh!" She kisses he and unbuttons my flannel abit. "Revenge is the best medicine" she said I gave her a devilish grin.

-Your P*O*V-

He gave you a devilish grin which made you shiver. You get up climbing up the wall running away from him. He chases you inside and you almost slip falling on the couch he gets ontp of you growling intensely. "M-mark" he kisses you softly grumbling. "mmm I want my revenge" his deep voice shook you all over. His warm hands enveloping your waist as he travels up your wettened shirt taking it off kissing and nipping your neck. He then takes your pants  and panties off and travels down kissing your stomach and waist. "Wh-what are you do-ahh" you felt his warm tounge slid on your clit. "Darling its better down where it's wetter" he mumbled and stuck his tougr in you making you moan. His warm hands caress your thighs as he envelops you. "Ahh.. Ahh Mark.." You grip the couch and release he gives out a rough growl. He picks you up and carries you upstairs to his room throwing you on the bed ravishing at your neck. "Ahh fuck" he giggles and puts himself in you groaning and thrusting fast and hard. "Ohhh fuck" he moaned as he kisses you softly. You kiss him back twiriling your tounge with yours, "is this what you call revenge" you ask him panting. He grins and pins your hand up from touching him. He forces more of himself more in you. "A-ahhh!" You scream and he gives out a satisfied groan. "Ah fuck" he goes faster hitting your spot.

You feel tight with every thrust and then feel him let go he kisses you locking your lips together holding onto you as you release too. He stays there as you ride out your climaxes. He pants and groans. "Revenge best served wet~" he got out of you laying next to you panting.

Thank you guys so much for everything.
-Dank Heely Mark