Danks Rant on the whole rumor

Alright this needs to be addressed. And it needs to be addressed now.

this rumor started on tumblr and it's spreading really quickly About Mark having a girlfriend..

With the recent 'Markiplier take a break' I have seen screenshots someone put up trying to find evidence of said girlfriend. Everyone's all upset about it because their 'otp' is crashing down that otp is Septiplier.

Ok rule number one:

IF I'm not saying he dose because I'm not snoopy and I really don't care. But IF he had a girlfriend who are you to hate her? He's human just like everyone of us. You can't make people love each other. Love comes in mysterious ways. I would be happy for him.

As long as I been in this community and with the recent drama coming up I'm sad to say I'm a bit ashamed. You know better. He's not a toy, not a play thing. He's a human being. A grown man. He can do what ever he wants. You should stand by him and support him. Not cause drama.

That leads to rule number two:

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but Septiplier isn't real. It's never going to be real and some people need to stop being so obsessed with it. You can ship it all you want. l'm not telling you to stop nor am I bad taking it. I'm just staying please stop trying to make them love each other romantically. Stop tagging them in pornagraphic pictures. Stop putting it in the main tags.

Wishu (Jacks girlfriend) is a wonderful girl and she is really talented. Instead of hating her because of a fake ship. You should like her because she makes Jack happy.

I'm just really tired of people poking in their private lives. How would you feel if someone was doing that to you? So please as a community accept them because we love them. And calm down on the whole 'girlfriend' thing.

-Dank Heely Mark