M' Lady

-Marks P*O*V-

Crappy white fedora, check. Cocky ass attitude, check.

Time to play Flappy Fedora.

"Hello gents and m' lady's i- shit!"

"Alpha Mark here to- fuck!"

With each turn this stupid game kept making me angry. 'Stay gentleman like Mark you can get through this'

"Strong alpha Mark- shit" I was done. I got up and tipped my fedora to the computer and went out to get a cold bottle of water out the fridge. Turning around I see (y/n) clealing the living room. Smirking I tip my fedora down and creep up behind her. And wrap my arms around her waist. She freezes in her place and she let's out a gasp. "Mark what the hell?" I kiss her ear and whisper "hello the m' lady. Gent Mark here"

She turns around and tips my fedora up and smiles. "Oh hello good sir! Been playing Flappy Fedora haven't we?" I nod and purse my lips. "Mmm yeees I'm sorry but I got to have my dank flappy bird game" she giggles and rolls her eyes pushing herself away from me. "Your a dork" she goes back to cleaning and I stare at her back. Her shoulders moving and her ass just made me bite my lips.

And I guess she turned around and saw. "What? Do I got something on me?" She asks looking on her clothes dusting them. "M'lady I gotta say you looking fine right now" she rolled her eyes and I growled a bit tipping the fedora slightly and going up to her causing her to back up into the wall. "Mark.." I put my fedora on her and took my glasses off. "I'd like to take great relish in you"

-Your P*O*V-

He was coming onto you strong. It was actually a little turn on for you. I mean damn he dose look good on a fedora. Have you even seen him in that one sketch hot damn. So you bite your lip as he kissed you his brown eyes turning a bit darker then before. Filling up with a passion and lust. You finally give into him. And take off the fedora throwing it across the room. Mark senses this and grabs your shoulders lightly and pushes you to the couch. He leaves his glasses on the table and starts to take off your shirt, he kisses your neck and grumbles as he bites your ear. "Damn Mark" you sigh as he completely ravishes your neck down to your lower stomach he takes your pants and panties off and starts rubbing Hus fingers on you. "M-mark" he inserts two fibers inside and kisses around your thighs. This made you completely melt. "Mmm" he grumbled his deep voice completely shook you. Making it pleasurable. He adds more fingers and goes faster and faster making you let go. You moan and grip the couch as you feel him come up leaving kisses every wear. You look and see he was completely naked. "How?" He puts a finger on your mouth "shh m'lady a gentlemen like me will never tell his secrets"

He hovered above you and stroked your head rubbing himself on you. "Y-your teasing" you whimpered and he smirked. "Gentlemen like yoursekf shouldn't tease" he frowned at this and rubbed himself harder on you pinning you down. "M' lady who is the alpha here?" He asked his voice deep and tantalizing. "Y-you" you admit and he inserts himself in you. You moan and he goes faster pinning you down holding your wrist. "Ma-mark!!" You moan into his ear as he grunts. "Ahh fuck yeah" he bit your ear loan and kisses you going faster. It was amazing. He was being so dominant. "F-fuck Mark" you feel your walls get tighter and feel him go faster and faster grinding his hips on you causing a glourius friction. You key go and he dose you. You both moan out and he pants still pinning you down. He looks at you and smiles as he pulls himself out sliding himself next to you. "Damn good sir" you say as he let's out a deep laugh. "Damn right m' lady"