Jacks Birthday Party! Part 2

~Your P*O*V~

The day was almost over and everyone bid their goodbyes as they left one by one. Jack crashed on the couch for the night and Mark was being kinda clingy all day... He was completely jealous of Jack getting all the attention. Such a man child as he is he wanted everyone to look at him, gift him, just be around him. But no one cared for him today since it was all about Jack.

"(Y/nnnnnnn)" he moaned quietly as you were sitting beside Sean looking at his new light up shoes he got. You look up to see him limp over the kitchen counter. His blue hair stranded over the counter. You roll your eyes and turn back to Jack who was smiling from ear to ear as he showed you the awesome power of his shoes. "(Y/nnnnnnnn) you hear another grumble and look to see Mark looking at you, his body still limped and strawn over the counter. You get up bidding Jack a goodnight leaving him to his shoes going to Mark to see what the fuss was about.

"Yes Mark?" You tiredly say as he sits up immediately seeing you actually came. His hands were behind his back and he was smiling very oddly. "On nothing!" He said quickly as you look to see what he's got hidden behind his back, but he moves and it gets on your nerves. "Mark what's the big idea? I was talking to Jack about his new shoes and---!" You were interrupted by a chocolate matter on your face. It was the leftover birthday cake. "Mark?!?!" You grab a wet rag and wipe your face off as you see Mark giggle and run off. "Oh hell no" you cleaned your face off licking the left over chocolate on your lips and chased after him. Quietly tiptoeing past a knocked out Jack holding his light up shoes. And sneaking past Ryan and Matt's room. It was pretty late at night and you have no idea why Mark was acting this childish. Chica and Lego stare at you in awe as you sneak by looking for Mark. As you go in the room you share you feel arms wrap around you and soft lips on your neck.

"Mark what the hell?" You angrily whisper at him as he closes the door locking it bringing you to the bed. "I want something special too! I matter too!" He pouted as he sat on the bed looking at you. "Mark are you jealous because Jack had all the attention today?" You asked a very flustered Mark. You sit on the bed next to him and look at him as he whimpers and sprawls himself on the bed. "You have major issues" you say as you shake your head. He sits up and brings you down on the bed with him. Kissing your neck making muffled noises as he bites and nibbles rubbing his hands up your shirt unbuckling your bra. He was going at a quick pace trying to get things heated.

"Mark not now! Everyone is asleep! And Matt and Ryan are in the other room you doof!" You whisper. But Mark keeps kissing and rubbing his hands on your back making you moan out a little. No matter what you knew you couldn't resist his warm hands. "Fine. But we have to be quiet!" You whispered as he let out a satisfied squeak. He takes off your shirt and slids the rest of the bra off your arms. His hands snake down your curves and into your pants as he unbuttons them feeling your waist. He kisses you softly, his warm lips heating you up in the moment. You take off his shirt and kiss him deeper. You two battle it out as you both completely undress. You being on top of course. But Mark wasn't as submissive as you thought. He roughly grabbed you and turned you over as he slammed his lips into yours. The bed creaked a bit which made you jump causing Mark to bite your lip. "Shit! You ok?" You hear him say as you wince in a bit of pain. "Yeah im fine" He bit down pretty hard causing your lip to swell an bleed a bit. He hovers over you grinding his hard member on you making you moan a bit. He covers your mouth and puts his finger on his lips. "Shhh" was all he said before he slams his member inside you making you gasp and moan out in his hand. His grip gets tighter as he shoots a angry glare at you his finger still on his lips. "Shh" he began rocking back and fourth on you. As he fondles your beast with one hand his other hand still clamped on your mouth. He grunts lowly as he picks up speed making you moan out a bit more. You wanted his hand off so you pry it off and giving him a deadly stare. "Ahh.. Ahh" you mumble as softly as you can as he kisses you grunting and moaning with you. He flips you over and you ride in him grinding your hips on his.

You moan softly in his ear as you felt him grap and squeeze your ass hard slapping it abit making you go faster. He lowly grunts in your ear in return. "Ahhh -ahh (y/n) I.. I'm gonna.." He said as you kiss him deeply. You go faster as both of you reach your limit and let go. He sighs a satisfied soft moan as you get off of him and pull the covers over you both. You kiss his check and he grins. "Best birthday gift ever!" He said as you thump his nose. "Its Jacks birthday you doof. You were born June 28th" he let's out a muffled laugh. "Everyday is my birthday" you thump his nose again and he laughes. After a few more bad birthday puns he falls asleep. You kiss his nose and fall asleep too.