I'll make you feel right at home

***Before you start I'm going to warn you. Its going to get really dark. Im talking sexual torture. So if you have any triggers the door is right there.*** Also play the song right away. Thanks.

~Your P*O*V~

It was loud, crowded, and lit. The music was carrying you everywhere. Bodies dasling in the strobe lights. Mark was dancing to. He was moving his body along yours and wraps his arms around your waist. He smiled at you and licked his bottom lips. 'F-fangs?' You think as you see the sharp two teeth as he opens his mouth to give you a grin. 'Maybe its the light' you shrug it off as you dance more. But as the music got more tense Marks grip was getting tighter on your waist. You look at his eyes and see his pupils are completley dark, the sweet brown eyes and caring smile... Were no longer there, replaced by lust and darkness. Mark pushed you to a empty corner in the room away from the crowd and started biting your neck. The fangs giving you great pain. "Mark! What are you doing?! Stop!" You shout as loud as you can but he dosent stop. You feel your neck swell and see blood dripping down. Mark takes his fingers and smears the blood on your chin. He leans in and as the music gets in it's quiet part before the bass hits again you can hear him say "Dark is here. And I'm going to make you feel right at home" it sent shivers down your spine as he grips your wrist tight. He kissed down your neck roughly his tounge brushing your skin making it red. "Dark I fucking swear!" The beat drops again and you yell out as he slides his hands up the black tight tank top that Mark brought for you to dance in. You could feel his rough hands on your breast, his finger nails were longer and sharpened into a claw like matter. He dug them into your breast making you screach out in pain. "Dark!!" You say as you kick his shin and he let's go of your wrist wincing in pain. As you try to get back to the crowd you feel him grab your hand digging his fingers in your wrist. "Ahh!!" You scream as he drags you out of the club bearing his claws deeper in your skin. You get to the car and he ties you with some rope that was in the trunk. You dont know when or how it got there the only thing that mattered was Dark.

You finally feel the car stop after a couple of hours. It felt like a years ride. Dark grabbed you by the hair making you yell in pain as he brought you into the house. He smirks darkly and closes the door as he drags you down the hall to the bedroom. "Dark... Please.." You mutter but he shook his head as he pushed you agisnt the wall violently taking off the top rubbing your breast running his claws on them making little cuts that stung. You whimper in pain as he rips your bra off. "I love the way you scream" he said as you look away from him shutting your eyes. "Dark enough!" You scream and try to kick at him but he grabs your leg and your arm and puts you on the floor on your back. "You better stop this or you'll have to suffer" he said as he turns around plugging his phone into the aux cord of the stereo playing the same song that was on at the club. "I love this song.. Its called Blood Rave. It's exacaly what were going to have and your going to enjoy every minute of it" he says darkly as you try to get up but he forces you back down again shaking his head. "I guess its the hard way then" he said as he got out belts from the closet tying your wrist up to the bed legs and your legs at the dresser legs. The belts were really tight on you and it hurt to move so you stay still and accept that maybe this time Mark wasn't coming back.