Truth or Dare (Contest Winner Request #5!)

Contest Winner #5 Splatter_Fox

~Your P*O*V~

'Truth or dare? We were visiting Jack in his hotel as he came to the states for a con. And it was Jacks wonderful idea to play it. 'Was he serious?' I thought as I heard the Irish man yell. "Oi Lily you in?!" I looked up getting my senses up seeing we were all sitting in a circle. Jack, Mark and me. I was wondering why even Jack joined us. After the whole awards show Marks been very clingy when Jack came over. I didn't even know if Jack still liked me... 'Did he?' I thought as I glanced at him.
He didn't seem like he was interested in me, knowing Jack it's only a mystery.

The bottle lay in the middle and Jack spun it, and it landed on Mark. 'Great' Jack grinned. "I dare you to strip!" And Mark did. Like it was no big deal. He was in his boxers sitting next to me flexing his muscles at me. 'Thanks Jack you jerk" I though as Mark spun and it landed on Jack. Mark got up and ran into the kitchen coming out with a small potato in hand. As he sat back down I saw thaHust looked a bit beaten up with bruises on it, it looked old, I wanted to gag from it. "I dare you to eat a chunk of this" he gave it to him and Jack looked at it questionly. "Come on you have too!" Mark poked him and he shrugged. "To Ireland!" He said as he took the potato and bit a piece off, and from the look of his face it didn't taste so well.. Mark giggled.

Jack shut his eyes and swallowed it. "Hahahaaa!!" Mark laughed and Jack threw the rest of the potato at him. "Alright. My turn" Mark grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on me. 'Great...' Mark smiled. "You've been so quiet" he nudged me. "What's my dare?" I ask blank and he blinked. "Kiss me" I blush and do. I heard Jack scoff, I look to him looking away his face scrunched up. Was he jealous? After the kiss I looked away blushing. "Ok spin Lily" Mark told me as he kissed my cheek. I did and it landed on... Jack.. "Uh.." I looked to Mark as I heard him grit his teeth. "Jack uh.. Truth?" He looked sad at me "alright" "is it true that your Irish?" That was a stupid question. "Duh yeah!" He giggled and took the bottle spinning it and it landed on me again, Mark grinded his teeth again but harder.

He glanced at him and smiled. "Truth or dare?" He asked grinning ear to ear. "Dare" that was stupid "Lily kiss my cheek!" I was shocked and I saw Marks neck muscle pop up. "Well it's a dare!" Jack was right. He leaned up to me batting his eyes all innocent. I kisses his cheek and I felt mark grabbed me tight. "Jack we have to go now!" He got up and got dressed and put me over his shoulder. "But.." "Goodbye Jack" Mark walked out to the car. "Mark what the hell?!" "Were playing our own truth or dare when we get home.

We drove back to the house. Mark gabbing me throwing me over his shoulder. "Mark!" "Lily!" He was giggling as he brought me in and grabbed a bottle from the kitchen. He sat me down and clapped his hands, "alright spin it" "but" "spin it" he sounded serious. I did what I was told. It landed on me. "Dare or dare?" I was confused. "Dont you mean truth or dare?" "DARE OR DARE?" he spoke with such tension. "Dare?" I said with a shaky breath. "I dare you to take off your top" I did and he grunted as I spun it. The bottle landed on him and he smirked. "Uh.. Dare or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to... Take off your shirt?" He did.

After a few rounds we were hot, heavy listed, and... Naked... Mark took the bottle and spun it again. Landing on me. He didn't even ask, he jumped at me pinning me down kissing me rough. "So.. You like to play truth and dare with Jack huh?" He kissed me harder twirling his toung with mine. He was feeling all over me,
he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me. "Are we... Still playing dare or dare?" I ask in between heavy kisses. He picked me up and put me on the wall inserting himself in me without warning. "A-ah!" I whimper as he wraps my legs around his waist. "Dare you to ride me hard" his gruff voice sending a shiver down my body. I rode him hard and he spanked my ass. "Your turn" he kisses my neck giving me a hickey. "I-i dare you to slap my ass harder" he smirked and hovered his lips on mine as his hands grabbed my ass pinning me more on my back. I felt his hand go down on my ass hard. "A-ah" I yelp as I felt him grunt and growl in satisfaction. "Fuck" he said as he pushed more practically fucking me senseless.

I felt myself tighten as I heard him groan. "Ugh Mark i-" he kissed me as I felt him let go deep in me bringing me over the edge letting go too. He pabted as he held me tight to him. "N-no more truth and dare with Irishmen" "I -I promise I'll only do it with Korean/German men" he laughed.

Thanks so much for being so patient. More to come.

-Dank Heely Mark