Laundry Day

I open my eyes to mounds of clothes at the foot of the bed. Sighing I curl back up into the covers, it's been a week since I done laundry and the clothes are piling up. I've been so unwilling and completely lazy. I close my eyes trying to back to sleep and after a few minutes of laying there I give up getting up seeing more clothes on the floor. "Alright fine you win" I get the basket we keep in our room and pick up all the laundry going out of the room picking up socks here and there.

Going down the stairs going to the laundry room I see that the door was slightly open. I go up and quietly peak in to Mark taking off a white shirt. He grumbles as he looks at the buttons fiddling with the dial on the washer. "Damnit which setting is this... Ugh" he grumbled as I giggled which got me caught. "(Y/n) uh..." he smiled as he looked down. I shake my head going up to him putting the basket on the floor putting in half the clothes in with his shirt. I take off my shirt and put it in there. I see him bite his lip at me. I ignore him and take off my pants putting them in there too. I hear a clink and see he's taking off his pants pulling out the belt from the loops putting the belt on his shoulders. I turn the dial and start it putting in laundry detergent. Mark watched me with dark eyes licking his lips a little. I put the lid down starting it up.

It starts to rumble and sprinkle the water as I put the basket on the dryer. "Still got another load but it won't take long" I turn to him looking at him. Shirtless and pantless with a belt on his shoulders, he look devine, delicious. I started to get flustered at him reminding myself that he and I were both barely clothed. We looked at each other and with deep eye contact the hunger for each other grew. He dropped the belt and before I knew it he gripped my waist and lifted me up on the washing machine nibbling at my neck biting and trailing his tounge on my skin. His warm fingers gripped my panties as he pulled them down ever so slowly running his hand up and down my thigh. He was teasing me. And he was using the washing machine as a advantage. It was just getting to the spin cycle. The viberations rocked me like waves on the ocean, I moan under his tounge swirling and teeth nipping at my skin. He goes up to my lips nipping at my lips, I could feel his lips smirk devious on mine as I moan out tortured hisses at him. He giggled deeply and I felt his hand on my clit. I breathed in a sharp breath.

His fingers graced my skin running on my clit and inside me slowly stroking and swirling around. He put in a finger, then two, then back to one. Going in a rytham that rocked my body to the core. The viberations on the washing machiene wasn't helping me neither. I was getting wetter and wetter by his touch. I could feel myself on the edge with each stroke of his fingers, with each stroke of his tounge along with mine. I whined at his teasing and he chuckles. "Alright alright" I felt his tip enter me a d the rocking og the washing machine stop and rinse the clothed. The only rocking now was the rocking of his body aginst mine. He rocked it slow and steady feeling my breast showing affection to each and every bit of my skin. Kissing and nudging my skins and lips.

The spin cycle came back and he rocked along with it. I felt myself being rocked back and fourth the viberation rocking my body. Mark rocking my whole world. "Oh fuck baby" he goes faster and faster as I bite my lip. "Mark ahh.." I grip his back holding onto him as he bends down and kisses me soft. Twisting, turning, entangling his tounge with mine. We were both close.

I begged him. I pleeded him. He thrusted hard and I felt my orgasm explode as I let go on him. I hear him let out a sexy satisfied moan followed by hot liquid inside. I felt my body relax as we both spasm. The washing machiene cut off and the room was filled with nothing but our panting. Mark giggled and looked at me as he pulled out softly seperating our bodies. He helped me down holding me as my legs weren't up to the challenge of holding me up. He sat me down and put the clothes in the dryer turning it on and putting the rest of the load in the washing machine.

He turned back around looking at me. "How bout round two?" he grinned and I grinned back.

Maybe I should be lazy more often. Heh.

Yo! Thank you guys so much for waiting and being patient. I really appreciate the support that I've been getting. Hope you like this chapter! Keep sinnin

-Dank Heely Mark