Birthday Surprise

I'm so sinful. Oop.

Song; Birthday Sex by  Jeremiah

I woke up to a loud popping and a curse. "Fack!" I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. August 31.. My birthday... Sighing I get up and look at myself. I didn't feel to different nor did I look any different. Another pop followed by a curse and a dog bark snapped me out of my self loathing. I exit out of the bed room quietly and slowly, the halls were decked in steamers and colorful balloons. As I go down tip toeing quietly to the stairs seeing they were wrapped in streamers and balloons. I look up to see a banner spelling out "Happy birthday" as I look in the kitched I see Mark his back turned to me and Chica running around him. From the point it looked like he was blowing up another balloon only for it popping. Chica barked again and he sighed. "Damnit!" I covered my mouth hiding my giggle but Chica saw me and ran twords me. Mark turned around and gave me a goofy smile. "Hey there birthday girl! Like the decorations I made? Only problem is I got one more balloon left and they keep popping!" I sigh and get the bag getting what seemed to be the last one. I stretched the balloon and blew it easily and tied it, giving it to a shocked Mark. "Sometimes you got to stretch them" he laughed and pinned it up above the cabinet. "Your so smart.." He brought me into a hug and kissed me. "Go get dressed your guest for the party will be here soon. I got a outfit laid out already. I hope you like it." He smiled and I giggled as I rush upstairs to see what the goof had brought. When I got to the bathroom I saw a cute black dress with a beautiful White part on the sides held by a bow. Some cute black heels with a bow on the top and the sides. A makeup set settled near with a note; "happy birthday babe even though you dont need these to look as gorgeous as you already do" -Mark tears came in me eyes as I saw it was pretty expensive. The dress looking even more expensive then the makeup. As I turned on the shower and got in I reflected on my life. The memories of when I met Mark and all his friends came flooding back. I remember everything.

The faux hawk hair cut, the baby face and goofy smile, the time he ran with peanut butter on his face. The time he got drunk and fell out his chair. Or when he played the trumpet on his earlier livestream.

I felt a stream of tears flow and I hiccuped. These were happy tears. All the good memories. All the times he surprised me. And when that one time he made us pancakes (but we didn't really eat them hehe)   I laugh as I had the flashback to where he danced to Pony. I looked at my hands and saw I looked like a prune. "Hey cmon birthday girl you been in there for a hour!" I turn off the shower and wipe my face. "So sorry Mark! Got caught up in the shower" "its fine just don't rush! Your guest are going to be here in a hour your good. I was just making sure no butt stabbers got you!" You hear him giggle and leave. You put on the dress, do your hair and makeup as you hear the front door open and a loud Irish accent. "OI. WHERE'S DE BIRTHDAY GURL?!" That's Jack for ya. I over look myself one more time and Run down the hallway as I hear more guest arrive. "Hey Mark where's the gorgeous birthday girl at?" That was Tobuscus. As I reached the stairs I start going down seeing all these people. They turn at the click of my heels on the stairs, The chatter quieted as I overlook all of them going down the stairs. Jacksepticeye, Tobuscus, Jontron, H3H3, Papa Franku, and many more were there. Mark stood at the end waiting for me holding out his hand, "happy birthday!" They all yelled as I took his hand and he led me to them.

They all complimented me on how 'cute' I was. We had drinks and went out to the back. Some of the youtubers jumped into the pool. Others were looking at the wonderful sunset. "It's time for your cake dear" Mark led me to the kitchen everyone was waiting around the table. I heard Marks deep voice from behind me. "Happy birthday to you" the others join in as he carried a beautiful cake in that were decorated with crystal flowers and candels. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Dank (you think you would learn my real name ahaha no) happy birthday to you!" I blew out the candles and they clap. Mark cuts out the cake and hands the first piece to me. It tasted devine and absolutely like heaven, if heaven even had a taste. The group devoured it, ate it like it was nothing.

They gave me time to eat and Mark led me to the couch in the living room, each person holding a gift. Just for me. Stockings from a giddy Ethan and Hilia (H3H3) , a wingull plushie from Jon (Jontron), Toby (Tobuscus) gave me a set of Pokémon pins and a figure, Papa Franku (Filthy Frank TV) gave me a dildo and one of his shirts. I hide the dildo before anyone sees it and Frank mutters a giggle, Sean (Jack/ Jacksepticeye) gave me a Sam plushie and a Irish beer that was as tall as my forearm. The rest of the gifts were art supplies, shoes. I was super happy with all of them, and I made sure to thank them all very graciously. We then played games, Mark falling in the pool and Jack popping the beach ball. Everyone was having a good time and the party kept going. Even in the mates hour of the night. "Alright you bastards time for you to all go home. Its my turn to give her my gift!" Mark shouted and the group all went "ooooooohooooooo" I blush heavily wanting to punch Mark for embarrassing me. "GO BEFORE SANTAPLIER COMES OUT!" Mark shouted and the group bid me a quick farewell hugging me and wishing me a happy birthday the left. The house was quiet now, the only sound now is a soft growl from Mark. He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and sat me down. He gave me a goofy smile and left turning the lights off. "M-Ma-" "stay there" he said and I did.

(Hit that play button boo)

"It's your birthday so I know you want to riiiiide out" I look and see... Mark in his white roab. He stopped and put his hands behind his head as he danced waving his hips. "O-oh my good lord" I say as he takes off the roab getting up to me revealing he was wearing nothing but a bow on his waist. He strattled me. "Tell me where you want your gift girl" I blushed and he grinded on me feeling on my hips unzipping my dress. I blush more as he kissed down my neck feeling on me slowly and softly. "Birthday sex, birthday sex, it's the best day of, the year girl" the song continued and Mark grabbed my hand running it down his toned chest to the bow. I grabbed it and pulled it off as he stood me up taking off my dress pulling down my panties not even giving me time to breath he attacked me with his lips grabbing me and pinning me onto a wall. Fucking me hard. With each stroak he poured a trail of kisses on my neck hitting and nipping. His hands gripping my ass hard. I groan and moan loudly trying to catch up to the pumbling that I am getting.

It felt so fucking good~

He grabbed my large pushing them higher so he could go deeper, the house now filled with my screams and his deep growls. He spanked my ass a few times bending his head on my ear nipping it "your such a fucking bad birthday girl, getting fucked hard, you like it hard huh?" He whispered as he stopped putting me on my hands and knees then putting himself back in me gripping my hips with one hand, the other in my hair. "Ohhhh fuck Mark!" I yell as he goes hard and fast. I could hear him panting and growling. "Yeah you like it rough don't ya?" "Y-Yes!" I scream as he slaps my ass again leaving hand prints in it. I felt myself get tighter and his hard in pulse in me. "Fuck baby" I say as he gripped my hair and I felt him release in me I felt myself trickle onto him too. He let's out a satisfied groan and I felt him pull out of me slowly as he grabbed me in his arms. He stroaked my hair and went up the stairs whispering sweet words to me. "Your so beautiful, I want you to be happy forever, I love you" he layed me down on the bed and layer next to me. "I love you too Mark..." He kissed my  forehead and cuddled me. "Happy birthday baby girl"

Yooooo thank you all so much for voting commenting and just being awesome. More to cum hahaha I'm going to hell bye.

-Dank Helly Mark