Gym battle!

~Marks P*O*V~

"Come on (y/n) let's get fit!" I say as I get my bag and flex at her. She rolls her eyes. She was sitting down on the bench in the gym room, a book in her hand. "Fitness isnt my idea of a good time" she says and I cock my brow. "Come onnnn" I begged. "She puts her book down and gets up stretching.

We go to the rock climbing wall and I start climbing up with her above me. I look up and see her ass as she moves forward like a stealthy cat. "Damn your ass is fine" I complemented as she looks down and gives me a sassy look. "Oh? Stare all you want bro. Your just mad I'm above you" oh that was it. I smirked and climed up beside her, she jumped up farther trying to reach a bell that was strung up for people to ring when they get there. I grab onto the foam rocks in the wall to try to beat her. But she rings it first.

She was panting as I climbs up and kissed her cheek. "You have to take me down as the prize" she said inhailibg big breaths. I put her on my back and climbed down. As soon as I landed she plopped on the matt and sighed. "My hands hurt now" she complained and I saw her hands were red. "Aw poor baby" I poutsd my lip and ran my hand through my hair as she glares at me. "I'm going to lift some weights then we can go ok?" I assured as she got up and nodded following me to the bench pressing station. She was setting my weights and timing me when I got a idea. 'Ima prank her' I thought as she went to get some water. I grab the selfie stick that we keep in her bag and place it in my pants hooking it on and when I flex my legs it goes up to make it took like I've got a boner. I bite my lip and lay back down.

"Alright mark one more set" she said putting the weights on. I grabbed the pole and look up to her seeing she was looking at her time watch. I lifted the weights and flexed my legs as the stick comes up. I looked down and saw. I wanted to laught but if I did I would of let go of the weights. So I cough and I see her look up and her eyes go big.

-Your P*O*V-

As I was timing him I hear him cough. I looked at him and I saw that his member was stretching up. "What the fuck Mark?" I quietly say as he puts the weights back in the slot. He was giggling. "Your turned on by working out?" He bust out laughing avoiding my question. "What's wrong with you?" I ask as he gets the selfie stick from his pants and doubles over laughing. "You are such a ass" I say as I get our stuff leaving him laughing on the ground. As I was getting a water bottle from the vending machine I felt a hand on my back. "What Mar-" I turned around expecting Mark but it was a guy with sandy brown hair, he had on a black tank top and paint shorts. He didn't look friendly that's for sure.

"Hey pretty thing I see your thirsty. I got something you can swallow" I wanted to punch him right then and there. "Ok picking up girls at the gym is a little low and I'm sorry but no thanks. I'm on a all douche free diet" I said as I try to go past him but get pinned up on the vending machine. "Look girl either its yes or yes" he darted his blue eyes at you and you sigh. "Is no a option?" He looked furious at you and he grabbed your wrist making you flinch. "Ah!" You yell as he tries to kiss you. But you see Mark suddenly appear behind him. He tapped on his shoulder and turned him around.

"Who the hell are you?" The sandy boy asked as Mark grabs his tank top collar lifting him up. "I'm your coroner. Time of death, now" Mark grumbled as you go up to him making him let go of the sandy boy. The boy quickly got up and ran off. Marks face was full of anger. "Did he hurt you?" He asks his voice husk and deep. "No I'm fine" you say as he pulls you in for a hug. "Come on let's go" he grabs your hand and we walk for the entrance and the sandy blond hair guy that ran off blocked the way.

"I thought I told you to leave" Mark says as he pulled you behind him. Some more guys came in beside the sandy guy. "This us our gym" one if them said as they came for Mark. "Help" you say to some trainers but they get pinned down by more guys. This was a set up. Mark backs you into a corner and you see his muscles tense up. His face full of anger.

Things were about to go down.

Mark threw punches and kicks. And even you try to fight them. A few minutes of bawling out Mark manages to get the three guys down. And the trainers got the other guys, they were all escorted out. And we leave too.

Mark behind the stearibg wheel his breathing very heavy. "Mark please..." You calm him and he sighs. "Are you ok?" He asks as you nod. "I'm fine. They were just stupid posers" you say as you drive back home.

Going in you put your stuff on the ground and heard the door slam and turn around to see Mark his face formed into a smirk. "Mark you ok?"

"Oh yeah" his voice was a bit... Deepened.

Oh no...

You back up as he goes up to you. "Beating up those guys made me.. A little hungry.." He pinned you up Against the wall. Kissing your neck biting here and there. "A-ah!" You moan out as Mark runs his hands up your tank top, his lips move up your neck and to your lips begging forcing his tounge in your mouth. He completely undressed you and himself in a flash.

He picked you up by the legs and wrapped them around his waist as he forced himself in you without any warning making you gasp. His deep moans making you shiver as he kisses you deep thrusting himself in and out of you. "M-mark..." You moan as he slaps your ass and grunts fondling your breast. "Ah-hh M-Mark" you say as you feel yourself tighten. With a couple of more thrust you let go and he dose too letting out a manly roar. "Mark what the hell got into you?" You ask as he pants holding you onto the wall still. "Your just so sexy when you are sassy. And those guys just made me.. Ugh.." He panted out as he puts you down and you give him a kiss.

"I'm all yours and only yours babe" he smiles at that.