Candy Valentine's Part 1

I was rudely awoken by a blindfold on my eyes. A giggle from Mark made me sigh. "Don't worry I'm going to take you to a place you love. I feel him pull my arm and drag me out of the room. "But I am not dressed for it?" I hear him laugh. "You don't have to be" I feel the soft carpet of the hallway as the goof leads me downstairs. I soon lost where he was taken me for all the floors down stairs were carpeted. Except the kitchen of course, but I don't think we went there. "Ok ok ready?" I feel cross my arms kind of grumpy to be woken up in the morning for whatever this goof had for me. I felt him grab my blindfold and untie it. The morning light hits my face and I saw the whole living room decked out like a little candy store, as I go up and look at all the glorious sweet seeking the most sweetest and saltyist he follows behind. all around there were different colors all different shapes and sixes. Colors so pretty, colors so bright. I could feel him staring at me.

I catch him staring with his lips pursed in a grin. "Happy Valentine's Day babe" he said as he gave me a kiss. "This is amazing how did you get all this candy? Some of this stuff I've never seen before!" Mark looks at the walls and goes up to a candy that had foreign labels on it. "Oh I know you wanted to try candy from around the world. So why don't we start with this Thai candy?" He handed me what looked like a lollipop and got one of his own, giggling like a little kid I sit on the couch and he sat next to me. "One, two three taste!" he said and we unwrapped the wrapper and tasted it. It tasted very salty at first with a mix of fruit and nuts in it. It tasted really good to me. I looked over to Mark who was lost in the sensation. What a loser.

Next we tried Chinese candy, a bit spicy for my taste but for Mark all hands on deck.

Then it was Hawaiian candy, fruity and oh so delicious.

After a few more tries from Australia and Belgium. I was almost candied out for today. As I sigh onto the couch holding my stomach for fear of it falling on the floor I hear him laugh. "come on try one more candy please!" I look up at him then the the tv that was displaying a clock. It was already past eight in the night. Did we eat candy all day? I look around to the torn wrappers that were balled up and thrown poorly at the little trash can that was already over flowing begging for help. "Mark ugh nooo" I got up shaking my head "I'm going to get so fat eating all this crap!" I say as I go in the kitchen pouring me a cup of water. I feel him come up from behind me and grab my waist softly rubbing his beard stubble on my neck. "Come on, one more this one is really special" I raise my brow putting my cup down and turning around to him. "Please" I sigh and go back into the living room "Fiiiiineeeee but if I throw up I'm throwing up in your shoes" "NOOOO NOT THE SHOES!!!" I laugh and sit down waiting for Mark to give me the candy. He stood there for a moment looking at the wall, as he scanned the wall he mutter a "Aha!" and grabs a square wrapper candy off the wall. He stood before me as I look at him with a questioning eye. He showed me the pink and red square wrapped candy, but there was only one problem, he had only one in his hand. "Uh Mark you know I don't share candy unless I'm dead and can't fight over it. Where's my piece?" He giggled.

"How would you like some Korean/German candy?" I look at his smirk then look down at the candy. Then I realized it wasn't candy. It was a condom. I blush and hide my face squealing at my dumbness. And Mark just stood there laughing, what an ass.

Second part out tomorrow ily happy Valentine's Day.
-❤DankHeelyMark❤