Who do you belong to?

-trigger warning-
Spanking~

-Your P*O*V-

"Babe I'm going to Cincinnati for a friends wedding today" you look up and see Mark holding onto his bags. "B-but.. I have to be at the awards you were nominated for something. Someone has to be there if you win!" You whine and he mocks you. "You'll be fine, and hey! Jackyboy will be there!" You sigh. "Well I haven't seen him since his birthday..." You say and Mark pats your head. "Now pack. Well go to the airport together and depart there ok?" You nod and hold back your whining. Honestly you hated to see Mark go without you. And he said he was going to be in a suit?! What a tease.

You finish packing and help him load the car, you both go out to the airport and wait. "Flight 334 Cincinnati now boarding" the intercom says and Mark gets up putting his fingers through his hair. "I'll keep in touch ok? Maybe we can blog before the show starts" he says as you get up and he pulls you into a hug. "Have a safe flight your dork..." You whimper as he kisses your forehead then your lips. "Same goes to you" he grabbed his stuff and left you there alone. You sit back down and play Neko Atsume on your phone. About about a hour later you get called for your flight and you board it anxious.

A few hours later you land in the good old state of Texas. You find the hotel that you were booked in and before you go in your room you hear a familiar, loud, Irish man. "Woah this is a cool hotel! Oh so fucking huge!" You turn to see Jack. The green haired Irishman wearing his glasses. "Jack?" You say and he grins. "Ey (y/n!) Long time no see! How are ye?" He comes up and hugs you. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" You ask and he rubs his hands together. "Kinda nervous!" You pat his shoulder. "You'll be fine! Now go get some rest ok?" He nods and you see that his room is across from yours. What a coincidence really. But after Jack kissed you on new years to 'cock block' Mark you have been feeling more awkward around him. He was cute and all but you were Marks and Marks alone. And think ing about that, of how Mark would get super jealous and during sex he would leave hickeys on your neck. Biting your lip you go in your room and unpack and went to bed.

You wake up by alarm and get up putting on the dress that Mark packed out for you. It was a gretisht color and had a white swirl go through it. It was stunning. Mark also let you some comfy heels that were the same color. You get ready and fix your hair and put makeup on egar and excited to actually meet fans. Sure you appear in Marks reading your comments a lot because people actually ask for him to do silly stuff. But you have also live streamed and stuff with him. Gaining fans and haters along the way was just a part of life.

As you were going out the room you saw Jack in a blue suit with a blue tie. He was rubbing his hand and pacing a bit. "Jack you look sharp dude!" You sat and he seemed calmed down by that. He looked at you and grinned. "Ye do as well (y/n) hey before we go can you take a picture of me?" You take his phone and he poses. "The caption for today is -Let's do this!!!" He says as you hand him his phone. "Thank you! Shall we go?" He ask giving you his arm. 'Is he... Courting me to the awards?' You think as you take it and he leads you out to a person holding a sigh that said Jacksepticeye on it. "I hope Mark doesn't mind but I'm bringing you as kinda a date" he nervously laughs. "Ok.." You say quietly as you get in the car. And all the way there Sean was looking out the window mumbling. His hands were a bit red from rubbing them together alot. He must be so nervous. "You'll be fine Jack" you assure him as you arrive.

You find your seat and Jack goes on stage. Before the show starts you get a text from Mark.

Sorry we couldn't face time. I was busy getting ready. Here have this as a award.