Ice and Fire

(He need some milk)

~Your P*O*V~

"So you plan to eat all those habaneros and take another ice bath?" You say as he nods with a some what dumb struck grin on his face. "You know your ass is-" he shushes you and holds you. "It's for the fans" 'and your ass is going to have one hell of a time' You thought as Matt and Ryan shook their heads at you. It's like they knew too. You put the gallon of milk on the counter and sit behind the camera as Matt turns them on. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier" you drown him out as you just look at him. Watch his every move.

It was the day he started YouTube, the day he created Markiplier. And seeing him form into what he is today made you really happy. He deserves this. He deserves everything. "AHHAHA!!!" You heard Mark yell and saw that he was in the bathtub shaking. "I-Its so cold I-It's so hot" he leaned back and breathed out as he glanced to me as I peaked over the wall. It sounded like he was already having a orgasm. Guess those peppers are giving him the business in the ass. "I-i can't do it!" You saw him reach out and you give him the jug. He winks at you and drinks it. After a few minutes of suffering and making infront of himself he got out. His veins was popping out of his arms and he was shaking. But he was laughing. And it was really cute.

Matt and Ryan rapped it up with him and said their goodbye's. Leaving you with a shaky tired Mark... "I need to lay down" he said with a shaky sigh running his hand through his hair. He went up stairs holding your hand bringing you up. "Mark.." You ask him as he brings you up. "Shh I need to cool down" he leads you into the bedroom. "Cool down what do you- " you were interrupted by the bedroom door closing as you both go in. You feel his hands grip your shoulders, and you froze from his ice cold hands. "M-Mark" he continued to rub his cold hands everywear on your body taking every bit of clothes you both had off slowly. Chilling every bit of you. And it didn't go away quickly, it stayed there on your skin. When he turned you around and kisses you you feel a sting, from the hot peppers. And his cold hands push you on his bed.

A stinging and chilling sensation over came you by his hands and his lips. Ice and fire. "M-mark I.." He stops you kissing you again. The tingle over powering you. "Mmnn" he said as he shivered, he got on top of you and grabbed the blankets from the end of the bed and covered you both up. You feel his bare skin run aginst yours chilling you with temptation. His hands go down your curves to your clit, his cold fingers rub on you feeling you, making you moan out chattering. His hot pepper lips grazed down your side causing your skin to melt under his. You then felt his tongue press against him. His cold fingers go inside you feeling all around. His hot tounge mixing in with all of it. "M-mark ahh!" You didn't know whether to shiver or sweat from him. The mixture both bringing pleasure and confusion to your body. You let go shivering as you feel him growl and crawl back on top of you.

He grabs your legs and presses them apart as he inserted himself inside you, his dick was as cold as ice but his tounge was as hot as fire. He kissed you twisting his fiery tounge with yours making your mouth burn. "Ahh Mark!" You growled in response as he went faster rocking his hips on yours. His tounge exploring every part of your mouth. He bites your lip and kisses on your neck as he grabs you close. He wasn't letting you touch him, infact he pinned your arms down as he grinded on you hard. "M-Mark" you moaned and he grunted. "Ugh fffucck" he goes faster and faster panting as you feel him hit your spot. "F-Fuck Mark.." You say as you bothe reach your high and let go with a chilling satisfaction. He moans out and falls on top of you panting. "F-fuck (Y/N) your frozen" you roll your eyes as he gets off of you and cuddles you. "You made it like that" "heh at least your ass isn't going to be sore" you giggle. And he was right. Rip Marks Ass.

Pain in the bunghole. Thanks for reading and voting. For everyone that joined Scare to Care this year thanks for donating for such a great cause. #scaretocare2016
-Dank Heely Mark