Candy Valentine's (Part 2)

I'm back and I feel better. Thanks guys for the gracious comments. And the get wells. It brings a person to tears :,) hope you enjoy!

There he was, his hand holding the square condom and his face plastered with a grin. "Would you like to try some Korean/ German candy?" he said as I felt my face heat up in shame. My body tensed. I never expected him to do something like this.

But he's always full of surprises. That's why I love him. I take the square and open it as he knows thats the signal to drop his pants. Standing up to meet him knowing i'll only get put back down. I hear a cling of his pants and see he's made it possible. "I'm already the king of no pants, those who dare to say not shall be smitted" I roll my eyes "ok King Candy" I grab him by his shirt and pull him closer to me. "Lets see what you taste like" I smirk. Bringing my lips slightly on his pecking them here and there never really going in full kiss mode. He whines and disobeys as his lips full force go on mine, his tounge entering its way making a dance and a rytham with mine. His mouth tasted like pineapples. Tantalizing and tangy. Just as I thought Korean would taste like.

I feel his hand explore my sides up and down under my shirt. I bring my hand around his front holding the condom preparing to put it on. "Nah uh" I feel his warm hand stop me and I glare as he stopped kissing me. "Gotta taste me. I am candy remember?" he puts his hand on my head and I feel myself get on my knees and face his member. Looking up to him hes smiling, I smile back knowing that's a full turn on for him.

I slither my tounge around his member as he let out a shaky moan. As I get a taste. I taste Schogetten...
This motherfucker actually used German chocolate on his member. Fucking dork. I taste it more rubbing my tounge on the sides. Clearing it of all the chocolate. He emits soft moans huffing here and there holding and tugging my hair. "Oah" he groans and whines. I take him deeper and deeper Tasting the bitter sweet Schogetten with a mix of him. "Ahhh I' m gonna..." he lets out in my mouth and I swallow it all and believe it or not the little shit somehow got his cum to taste like Schogetten too.

After lapping him up he brings me up and tackles me to the couch with a lustful growl sending chills down my spine. I feel his hands slip down my stomach and into my jeans hooking onto the rim of them and my panties sliding them off easily. I guess there's no time to tease. He was full on primal mode. A dangerous peice of candy. And surely without warning he enters inside me thrusting in and out long and hard bringing his lips back to mine. He tasted like coconut this time. But how? The mystery of this man is still beyond my control.

He tugged at my hips forcing himself deeper. It was amazing, I moan out in a chill of lust. "Ah... Fuck" he bites my neck and licks my nipples. Damn did this candy know how to please. I felt my body tighten as I could feel him pound harder and harder. I was closer and he knew it. He knew what to do as well.

He bit my neck slowing down and pacing his thrust. Rocking his body back and fourth bringing me to the high he was reaching for. In a sweaty few more thrust he would then let go too. I felt him lay ontop of me panting and holding me. I giggled. "So? How did I taste?" I grinned and looked at him in his big brown eyes. "Best peice of candy ever"

Thanks so much guys again so sorry for the delay. I was actually going through hospital stuff around valentines day as well but I'm still here and still sinnin. So see ya in the next one.

-Dank Heely Mark