Jacks birthday party!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOL IRISH BEAN! OH AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MATT YOU EDITING WHORE. Also he's going to be called Jack in this one cause some of you don't know his name is Sean. So yeah..)

~Your P*O*V~

Jack has come over to visit with you and the rest of the boys. Eager to get things going we get dragged all over the place. We first celebrate Matts birthday. (Feb 5th) we went to have dinner and talk to Danny and Pewdiepie, we also hit piñatas. Jack went a bit.. Crazy with his. When we got home Mark pushed Matt into the pool. It was a good birthday for him.

The next day was a Disney land adventure. We went on roller coaster after roller coaster. Mark making you go with him on the higher rides. We took many pictures and even met a few fans there. Eager and awaiting the line to yet another coaster Jack starts dancing in anticipation. "Jack calm your suger tits" Mark says as he shoves a candy bar in his mouth and takes a picture. "Oh the septiplier fans will love this one" he grins. You sigh gripping his hand as it was your turn to get on. We all get in the Lightning McQueen car and Mark takes his glasses off and puts them in your jacket pocket. He kisses you softly. "Guys smile!" Felix (Pewdiepie) shouts as he holds up his phone and we all strike poses. "I said smile! Not make funny faces!" He took another picture but the guys just made more funny faces. "You guys are assholes" he said as he put his phone up and the ride began.

After you felf woozy and distorted. High places and roller coasters are not your cup of tea. "(Y/n?) You alright hon?" Mark asks striking your back. You nod and smile through your teeth. 'Halp' you said internally. The day drug on by but it was finally time to go home. Sighing in releif you head out grippings Marks arm. We get home and Mark brings out a chocolate cake. Saying; happy bidet Sean! "You assholes!" Jack shouted as Mark bent over and took pictures of the cake while we sang. Jack blew out the candels and everyone clapped, Mark fumbled on his phone as I chewed on my slice of cake, Mark was grinning. 'Hm' you say checking your phone. Only to see that Mark posted the cake on snap chat with Sean's name marked off and Mark under it, on top was a crown. You look to Mark who was grinning at his phone like a goof. 'The savage is strong in this one' you think and you eat more cake.