Don't distract me, I'm recording

-Marks P*O*V-

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to Subnotica!" I say as I click around and explain what I've done in the last episode and what I plan to do in this one. I heard a light thud from outside my headphones and glance over to see nothing. I shrug and continue trying to go into a deep hole that looked very questionable. "Oh god why is this like this? Eww" I look at the walls of the island. It looked gross. Like someone laid eggs or shit on it. God I hate the ocean...

I heard the same thud again and I got a bit irritated thinking that my boys were trying to prank me. I look at see (Y/N) in a nice laced outfit. 'F-fuck' I think as I shoot back to my computer. ""I.. I think my windows open brb" I get up and go to her. "What are you doing?!" I whisper viciously to her and she giggles.

-Your P*O*V-

You were knocking around to make Mark look at you from recording. I see his eyes open wide. "I... I think my windows open brb" he said to his computer and made his way to you. "What are you doing!?" He whispered viciously at you which made you giggle. "I... I just been so lonley Mark" i say softly as I hold my hands in his hair. He huffs and growls at me, "don't bother me right now I'm recording dear. Can't you wait until I'm done?" His blank voice scared you a bit as he grumbled and turns away from you and go back to his computer.

"B-but... Mark..." You whimper lightly as he goes back to playing his game. "Ok guys I shut my window" he chuckled. I roll my eyes and huff as I go out of his room trying to figure out what I could do. 'Oh... Fine... I'll show you...' You think as you get on tour hands and knees crawling into his room hiding in the shadows. You go under his desk and start feeling his thighs. He takes a sharp intake.

-Marks P*O*V-

I felt hands go up my thighs and feel them. Taking a sharp breath I look down and see (y/n) smirking at me. "C-chica what are you doing down there?!" I cover up and glance bothered look at her and bend down. "Dont distract me! Go on I'll take you later!" I whisper and grit my teeth at her. She looks down with a saddened look and I go back up. "Oh she's so cute ok back to this" I fumble around and I feel her hands go up again to my member. "F-fuck... The ocean" I hid my moans as I feel her mouth wrap around my tip. 'Goddamnit (y/n!)' I think.

-Your P*O*V-

You take his boxers down and wrap your mouth around his tip sucking lightly earning light moans from him. He covers them up with the excuse of the ocean. 'This will teach you' you think as he sits back and you feel his hand on the back of your head pulling you away. "Chica pika don't distract me right now" his tone had a bit of a warning to him. You grin and look at his flustered face. He glanced down at you, his chocolate eyes turning a bit... Dark? "DON'T DISTRACT ME" he huffed and went back to his recording. It was a bit scary.

I ignore him and feel his legs more. Earning a moan. "Damnit!" He banged his hand on the table scaring you. He thrust back grabbing you from your arms throwing you onto you bed. His computer was shut off. "I told you not to distract me. Your going to pay" his voice was now low and dark. He took your wrist and held them as he teased your clit with his fingers. "No underwear? You'll pay..." He said rubbing you more.making you squirm with excitnent. "I..I'm sorry i-" he puts one hand over your mouth and keeps felling on you. He thrusted more fingers in your clit fast and hard curling making you screetch. "Shhh sweety" he bit your neck and ears as you feel his fingers inside you rubbing hard and fast. "Oh fuck your going to pay" you feel yourself let go and moan in his hand. You try to get him off and he clamps on harder. "I'll fuck you until you can't walk" he took off all his clothes and lifted your lace outfit. Stoking and growling your breast. "Mmnnv" you moan in his hand as he thrust his cock inside you without any warming. Not even giving you time to get used to his size.

"Ah fucck you've been so bad" he grumbled in your ear and uncovers your mouth only to pull your wrist up against your head. "Dont you fucking touch me" he said as he held your waist up to pound onto you more. Thrusting fast and hard making you moan with every step.

"A-ah M-mark I.. I'm sorry I..." He kisses you hard moaning into your lips shutting you up. "You better shut your mouth" he was angry.

And goddamn it was hot as fuck.

He thrusted more and more as you feel your stomach and walls tighten. "Ohh fuccck you going to distract me again?!" He yelled and you whimper. "N-no!" He let out a satisfied moan. And you feel him let go and you let go too. He huffs and pulls out angrily putting on his boxers. Before he goes back to the computer he looks at you and smiles crookedly. "Next time you distract me I'll punish you more"

Thanks for reading. More to come.
-Dank Heely Mark