Comic Con Adventure.

~Marks P*O*V~

"Damn it..." I whisper as I saw that (Y/N) was dressed as Celeste again. 'She so knows that makes me crazy for her even more. She was doing it on purpose I know her! Well I'm not going to cave in. No matter how... Tight..... The dress... Was... Making ... Her body... Look...' I though as I felt drool coming down my mouth. 'Stop it this is a serious deal! My brothers going to be there! Focus on that instead dumb brain' I face palm and sigh as I follow her in the building.  "Hey its about 30 minutes until your line so go and wait there and I'll bring us coffee!" She kisses me and before I could catch her she was off. It was way to early and some people were here. It wasn't jam packed yet so I agreed that she would be ok.

I found my brother Thomas putting his books together. His long black hair in a pony tail. "Why don't you put it in a man bun?" He scoffs. "No way" I laugh and see my outrageously hot alien dressed girlfriend come up to me with a mocha coffee. I felt my pants tighten and my hard on became more see
able. I hide my crotch. "Here" she gives Thomas one and he blushes, "you didn't have too" "nah its on the house" she sat by me and put a flower crown on my head, she then leans in and smiles. "I got something else too" she whispers. "What?" I said shivering at her sexy voice. She brings out.... NO WAY! ASS ASS GLASSES! I grab them like a kid grabbing candy and I put them on. "Oh thank you thank you so much babe!" I took a selfie copying Jacks oh so famous pose. There were people waiting in line as the line opened up. "Alright time to get serious for the meet and greet!" I gave (y/n) the glasses as she helps the line move at a good pace.

A break was in order and (y/n) got me subway. As we were eating I heard a scream and from the corner of my eye saw this girl come up to me. She was babbling so fast I couldn't understand her. "I- I- I wanted t-to say h-hi but I missed th-the line" she was about 11-12 years old. I felt my heart break and I hug her across the table, as she squeals she accidentally knocks the rest of my coffee on my lap, right on my hard on and my balls. 'FFFFFFF' I thought as I held my tounge smiling "Oh no I'm so sorry!" she started tearing up and I told her it was fine. "I am the king of no pants after all!" I breathed shakily. She giggled and ran off. "Mark hun you ok?" (Y/N) asked me as she saw my face turn red she looks down and covers her mouth. "I-ill go look for pants!" She said as Thomas laughs. "Oh fuck you Thomas!" I say as she gives me a towel. She always comes prepared. "I-i didn't pack any.. Pants..." She said and I whimper. "Oh noo" I whisper.

Will Mark get pants? Will (y/n) find a solution?! Will his dick be ok?! Find out on the next Dragon Ball Z!