Teacher, Teacher

Song: Hot For Teacher by Van Halen

College was supposed to set my mind straight, get my goals on the right track, get me a good paying job or help me with a career. Yeah right. Not this college.

Not with the hunk me and my friends call 'Mr. Fuck me Daddy' roaming around the school. His real name was Mark Fischbach, and he was a professor. Of course I wasn't the only one hot for him, all the girls were drooling when he would walk by. What made it hard was he never seem to try to notice, he brushed it off acting stern and professional. He was playing with us, toying with us because inside he knew, he was also the psychology professor... Which made it even harder.

As it was nearing exam week I heard rumors that Mr. Fischbach was going to hold a contest for all the students in class to write a little short term paper about our profession and why we choose Psychology. The student with the best paper would get 'Extra Credit' on the exam. And in my mind I'm thinking a secret alone study session with 'Mr. Fuck Me Daddy' and I was in no way to pass that up.

He gave us a week to turn in our papers, the first couple of days he was paying attention more to me then anyone. He would grace by my desk way more then he would at a normal day, from the corner of my eye I could see him staring with a intense glare. I felt a chill run down my back as I scribble on my rough draft feeling anxiety. 'What am I doing wrong? WHY is he staring?!' I screamed at myself as I felt those brown luscious eyes stare through me.

It was half of the week and Mr. Fischbach got more and more near me which made my heart pound with excitement and a little fear. "Guys make sure you have your papers ready by Friday" his deep voice shook me out of a trance as I saw he was standing in front of The room. "I look forward to reading all of your reports" as he said that I saw he laid his eyes back on me. I gulped and tried to hold in my temptation.

I got it made. Im hot for the teacher.

The rest of the week flew by and it was time to turn in our papers. Which I could feel some of the students done just last night by the terror on their faces. (College kids where u at) as I passed mine in and Mr. Fischbach smirked at the pile. "Give me a day to read I'll tell you who won tomorrow" he said as he shuffled the papers, he stopped and his face went blank a dark tense settled in with the class as it went quiet. "Ms. (Y/N) I'll need to see you after class" he slid the paper on the far left of the desk. My heart dropped. 'Oh god' I felt like throwing up. The hours went by.... Slowly... Very... Slowly. Anxiety settled and so did the vomit in my throat.

The hours were finally over. And all the students left, except me. Some whispered "good luck" and "rest in pepperonis" to me while they walked away. More anxiety settled in as I heard the class door shut and silence fill the air. Mr. Fischbach got up and grabbed the paper he slid to the side. He stood at the front of my desk narrowing his eyes at me. "Ms. (Y/N) this paper... Is written very well. I didn't even have to skim it to see your heart is set on Psychology" I looked at him as I narrow my brow. "What about the other papers?" he smirked.

And then he said something I never knew he would say to me.

"I know your hot for me. And I gotta say after shoving off the looks I get from beautiful women got me thinking. This is a college and we are both adults here..." "get to the point Fischbach" I knew exactly what he was getting at I just wanted to hear him say it. "I"m kinda hot for you too"

And with that I stood up to him as he smirked. "May I?" "asking permission now aren't we?" I felt my body being pushes down on my desk, my face down and my ass up. "My aren't you quite the get goer?" I wiggle my ass at him and he sighs. "Only because I've waited so long" he pulled down my skirt and pants, I look back to see him sliding off those pressed pants down along with red boxers. He was huge and I bite my lip. "You a virgin?" I laugh as I felt his warm big hand on my ass. "Aha no" he laughed. "Good"

With no hesitation he went in me thrusting fast and hard not giving me a break. I catch my breath moaning and gripping the desk making it creak. "Mmmn yes" he felt under my shirt groaping my breast bending over kissing my ear bitting and softly moaning in my ear. More thrusting harder and harder, I felt my body being rocked hard and fast. He stopped and pulled out a bit then pounded back in going slow. I felt my insides clench as I let go all on him and he moaned as i felt him grip my ass as he pants "you-" "I'm protected" "good" he let out shakily as I felt him let go in me. I moan out loudly. " mmn.. A student such as yourself will be good to keep around. Why don't you come by tomorrow for the Extra Credit?" I smirk as I turn around watching him pull up his pants. I grab my panties and skirt pulling them up slowly.

"I'd be happy too"

What can I say? I'm hot for teacher