Hunie Mark

"Hello this is you fairy love mother bitch. I'm kidding ahah but seriously you need help with men. Especially that Korean I see you staring at. I'm going to teach you how to get him and even more if you like now get up. Get your pants and brush your hair or whatever now lets go"

°Monday 01 Morning:

I don't know what I'm doing here or why a girl with wings is following me saying quite crude things about Mark that my inter fantasies agree on. But I held my breath as we walked along the park where he takes his dog Chica to. I felt like a stalker there watching him from afar as I slowly try to walk to him. "Ugh your being slow you got to get your step in and just be yourself. Ok" the fairy said as I roll my eyes. "What kind of woman needs to be a love goddesses anyway? Besides he's my best friend why would I just want to fuck him?" I could hear a sigh from the fairy. "Why don't you shut up and go already!" I felt a push and I fell into something, as I looked up I saw that something was Mark. 'Oh shit I was closer then I thought to him' I think as I felt my heart race as he turned around. "Oh hey (Y/N) you ok?" he asked as he helped me up smiling at me. "Just be yourself" I hear the fairys words in my head. 'Myself is really not the thing I could be around him' I thought as I could hear mumbling. I look up to him again seeing that his smile has turned his worried expression. "Are you hurt?" I shook my head smiling as my throat became drier then the dessert. "Y-yeah I'm fine I croaked out as I blushed. "Oh good I'm glad, want some water? Your throat sounded a bit scratchy" he turned around to his bag filled with snacks, dog toys and water, turning back handing me a cold water bottle. I graciously thanked him with more croaks in my voice if I were to keep this up I would be a frog. I took a sip and breathed. 'Be yourself'  
"Wanna play with me and Chica?" he handed me a red frisby. I took it and he ran followed by the golden pup, he jumped up and down shouting "I'm open!"  I threw the frisby at him and Chica interrupted by grbbing it in mid air. "Aw pup you silly dog!" Mark laughed and I laughed with him as he ran back up to me. The rest of the day was us playing with Chica. Sharing snacks with each other and giving some doggy treats to the golden pup. It was getting dark and I hear him sigh as he looks at his phone. "I got to go back home and record vids for tomorrow" I felt my heart flutter as he hugs me. "Maybe we should do something tomorrow? Just us?" he smiled and I blushed. "Sure" he bid me farewell and got his bag calling Chica over walking away. "Ooh good job girl you'll have him in the bag soon!" the fairy said and I roll my eyes as I walk back home.

❤❤

°Tuesday 02 Afternoon:

❤❤

"Push up your boobs you nerd" the fairy said as she watched me from my bed as I looked at myself in the mirror getting self conscious of myself in this little black dress. "I don't know maybe this is to formal all were doing is going to see a movie..." I could hear her laugh. "Your wearing it" I sigh getting my bkack boots on feeling more like a whore you see on a street then a friend that you go to the movies with. I heard my phone ring and granbed it seeing it was Mark I picked it up and answered shyly. "Hey are you ready to go? I'm almost to your house" He said. "Y-yeah just knock and I'll come to the door" the croakness was back. "Ack you better not be sick (Y/N) that's not good for you. I'll get you something on the way to the movies" before I could argue he hung up and I heard a knock on the door. I look to the fairy giving me a raised eyebrow. "Go get him tiger" I put my phone and wallet up in a purse trying not to run to the door answering it seeing that he had on a pressed shirt and nice pants. "H-hey" it was his turn to have a croak in his throat. He coughed and avoided looking at me. "I uh..." he scratched his head.  "Ready to go?" he was blushing hard as he held out his arm I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. He led me to the car opening the door for me letting me in he got on the other side and started to drive.