I am Bread part 2

Trigger warning. Mark pushes you. He doesn't hit you or hurt you. But I put it anyway.

~Marks P*O*V~

Waking up I see (Y/N) still sound asleep. Sighing I get up and put on a Rooster Teeth shirt and brush my hair. Getting into the recording room I sit down in my boxers. Hey I like to record with no pants on ok? I turn on my computer and log into my email, only to see more email after email..

Tuddey1@gmail.com
Hey Mark! Play more I am bread!

Bobjackmark12@gmail.com
Mark come on play more I am bread!

Moreyoutubeplay@gmail.com:
Come on Mark please play more I am Bread.

More people want to watch me suffer.. Breathing in I sigh and think of what (y/n) said to me yesterday. "Is Markiplier going to let a game beat him?" It was like she was here with me. Sighing I click the game and click the record button...

~Your P*O*V~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU SON OF A BITCH! NO! NO! NO!" Jolting up you rub your head hearing Mark scream so loud even through the sound proof walls you can hear him. "Oh no he's playing it again?!?" Getting up you walk quietly and squeak his recording room door open a bit. "No... No fuck this. You guys try and beat this fucking game but I'm not doing it no more! BECAUSE THIS GAME.. DOESN'T NEED TO EXIST! I.. IM GOING TO GO.. IM GOING TO JUST AHHH!!!!!! UGH... I will see you in the next video... Buh bye..." He turns the recording button off and he turns around in his chair. "Ugh.. My head..."

"Mark? Babe.." You say softly going up to him getting on your knees and looking up at him. "He sits up and his face was red. His eyes were bloodshot and his hands were so white from him clenching them. "Mark...?" You say softly as you reach out to him. He stands up and walks over to you mumbling and going out the room. Scared out of your mind he might throw more things you get a idea. 'What more could a man want to calm down with then a sexy girl?' You question as you go in your room as you hear Mark downstairs. Going through your dresser you find some nice lace pink set of underwear and bras that had a pink mustache in the middle. You grabbed his white bathroab out of the bathroom and step quietly down stairs. He's pacing in the living room running his hands in his long black hair making it stand up feriously. You tip toe up to him careful of his movements, as you go behind him you prepare your sexiest voice. "Mark. Your stressed. Your tired. You look like you need a relaxation" you say softly putting your hands on his shoulders carefully. He's tense, you see his head move a bit as he just stands there looking at the TV. You start rubbing his shoulders softly as you feel his shoulders go soft. You start kissing his neck, earning his shoulders to go completely soft. He moans a bit as you bite him and lick his neck rubbing his back. He then turns around and takes you in, looking you up and down his eyes filled up with want. You could still see a little bit of hatred and rage in his pupils. He picks you up putting you on his shoulder as he walks to the bedroom not saying anything.

"Mark? Mark.. Please... Put me down... Please?" You say a bit scared as his breathing was still fast and hard. When you get in the bedroom he puts you down on the bed and gets over you, he punches a wall frightening you. "Mark.. Look at me.. Last time we took it slow? Why dont you decide what you want to do this time huh? " you say sexually as you reach for his pants. But he grabs both of your hands and pins you against the wall. Giving a little yelp you look at him, "I'm going to make the rage go away" he smirks at you and you get scared. "Shhh... I'm not going to hurt you baby..." He says. His voice dark. "Mark..." He strokes your face and takes his glasses off. "Shhhh be quiet babe" he says as he kisses your neck as he pushes you on the bed holding your wrist. He runs his hands all down your body through the robe. Feeling your waist and rubbing your breast through the lace bra. "Mmn.. You feel so fucking good". He whispers in your ear. "Mark...?" You ask as he kisses your collar bone. "Sweety I told you to be quiet. Didn't I?" He says picking you up and pushing you back on the bed. You let out a gasp and he nears his face tword yours. "If you dont be quiet I'll hurt you" his dark voice says as he kisses you roughly and takes off your bra and panties but leaving the robe on. He stops and looks at your body. "Mmm.. All this stress I got.." He kisses your neck and breast sucking on them. You moan a bit as he goes down and holds your waist as he roughly fingers you without warning. "M-mark ahh.. Ahh... " you moan out as he gives you mean look. "One more word..." You feel his hands tighten on your thighs, you gasp at his strength. "Mmm.. Lets count how many times I'll make you let go for me" he thrust his fingers in again rougher and faster. You bite your lip as you feel his fingers deep inside you. Trying to keep quiet you sqwirm moving your legs as you see him go down and lick you. You let go and you see him smirk licking his mouth. He takes off his shirt and boxers as he kisses you, getting off of you he pulls you up and puts your hands on his hard member. "Lick it. Please?" You look at him. His eyes are still dark. You never really licked Mark down there before. Not even on your first time. He was always the one to taste you and then put it in. He never asked you to taste him. "Fine. Dont wanna. I'll make you" he says grabbing your hair pushing your mouth open and making you choke a bit as you feel his hard member in your mouth. He pushes your head pulling your hair making you pump him with your mouth. "Ahh.. Ahhh... Yes... Yes.." He whispers darkily as you choke back a bit and take it. He thrust you faster and faster as he sweats. "Aaaaaahhhh yeah!!!!!!!" He groans and you feel a hot sticky goo go down your throat. Choking you shake and you feel a tear come out of your eye. This wasn't Mark... You feel him pull your hair slightly as you get him out of your mouth and up to his face. "Let me see your face..." He trails off as he looks at you. "(Y/n).... You hear his regular voice. "M-mark...?!?" You hug him tight and he kisses you. "I.. I'm sorry (y/n) I was just under a bunch of stress" he smiles and takes off his robe your wearing and you lay back. "Well why dont we finish eh?" You ask him and he laughs. "Yeah can't waist this" he says rubbing his member on you. "Ah.." You moan and he puts himself all the way in rocking slowly. You kiss and feel each others chest as he goes faster, you buckle your hips as he groans and grunts. You turn and push him down on the bed holding him as you grind your hips with yours. Leaning down you kiss him. Twirling your tounge with his as you both go faster and faster. "Ahh.. Mnnmn.." He groans between kisses. "Ah... Ah Mark...!" You moan loudly as you feel him hit your spot. Grinning at you he turns you on the bed and starts pounding you harder and harder striking that spot each and every time. As you feel yourself let go you moan his name a bit loudly as he grunts and rides out your climax and then letting go his own climax. "F-fuck yes ...H..ah... (Y/n).." He says panting pulling out of you plopping beside you. "Are you ok?" He looks at you and gives you that dashing smile. "Yeah. I feel so relaxed" he holds you snuggling you. "Mmmm might play it again tomorrow" he says as you pull his cheek. "Nu uh. No way" you say as you both giggle snuggling up going to sleep.