Gains

Fucking kill me.
Gif by me
(Trigger warning choking)

~Your P*O*V~

Marks been working out way more then usual. After Pax he wanted to work out non stop. And there was no way to stop him. I mean why would you?

Peaking in on his Fruit Ninja recording you see that he was done recording and he was... Flexing? He turned to show off his back muscles. 'Fuck' you think as he flexes more. The veins in his arms were popping out like pimples on a teens face. He shut off the recording and rubbed his left arm groaning. He had been in there forever no wonder he was sore. Or was he doing something else? You run to the bath room to get the muscle relaxer and sneak back going behind him rubbing the cream on your hands. You grab his arm and he looks at you gritting his teeth. "Fuck (y/n) you scared me!" You rub the ointment all over his left arm feeling his arm crevises. His bicep and veins. 'Fucking damn' you bite your lip trying to hide your need for him. He raised his brow and smirks. You feel his arm grow tighter in your hand, he was flexing... That bastard! He was teasing!

You try to ignore it rubbing up and down his whole arm. He rolls his head back moaning. He was fucking moaning.... Once you were done with that arm he looks at you deeply smirking. "Can you rub the other one?" He begs and you do. Running up his muscles feeling his veins. And he moans again. "Fffuckkk" he moaned out. He gone way to far.

You feel his strong bicep around your waist. He was gripping you tight like a snake with a vice. And he was enjoying it... You feel his grip get tighter as he faces you kissing you ever so lightly. Brushing his beard stubble on you. You feel his smirk on your lips, his big warm hands trail up your back and he squeezes tighter. "Mmm" he groaned as the kiss got deeper, along with the grip of his arms getting tighter. He pushed you a bit twords the bed. Your tounges twirl in union. The passion and heat was waving over you, crashing on your body. He forces you on his bed and completely undresses you ripping your clothes off. Good thing they were old, and not worthy to keep.

He makes his way down and you feel him devour you. His warm tongue stroking your clit as you feel his grip on your thighs. He goes deeper as you feel his fingers go inside you quickly. "Fuck.. Mark..." You moan out as he groans twirling his tongue on you. You moan out and left go embarrassed at Mark lapping you up like a dog.

He crawls up on you groaning and kisses you, you taste your self and him on your lips. He inserted his member inside you groaning. "C-can you choke me?" You ask as he looks at you with a smirk. "Just tap my hand if it gets to tight" you feel his strong hands grip the sides of your neck. He pressed a bit hard on you choking you lightly, you feel the pressure and his veins pop out a bit as he kisses you lightly grinding his hips on yours very hard. It was over whelming. The pain, the pleasure. All mixed in one.

You moan out weakly grasping for air. He smirks and chokes a bit harder. Grinding his hips harder and harder, his member hitting your spot making you completely lose it. You tap a bit for air and he let's go wrapping his arms around your legs on his waist as he pounded you harder.

"Fuck" he murmers as he kisses you. You moan out weakly gasping for air. You both let go and he caresses your chin softly as he looks at you. "You ok?" He asked and you smile. "Yeah I'm fine" he gets off softly cradling you groaning. "Sleep time" he said and you giggle.

Thanks for reading/voting/ I appreciate your wait on my stories.
-Dank Heely Mark