Chapter ten: It starts here

Since I've accepted my new life as a recruit of the enchanted warriors, I had to make the most of it. It came to me so fast and suddenly I had magical abilities- and not what I thought I would have. So as the commander said, they and I will figure out my magic by training. I felt very alienated. With my family and Sam elsewhere, I didn't know what to do first. It was my first time walking in my shoes in the next part of my life.

In my closet on the left corner of the wall was where my attires were kept. A red uniform that had a Flash Warrior symbol on the front pocket with black pants and shoes. It's quite comfy as I wore it, especially the soft cushion of the shoes. The texture of the uniform wasn't itchy at all, yet too smooth to the touch. Well, here I am, the first day of school, I told myself. As I prepared myself for the class, a knock came from the door. I opened it as I came closer to reveal a girl with honey-colored hair and sky blue eyes, wearing a white uniform. She jumped a little at the motion, clearly startled. "Uh . . . hi," she stammered.

"Hi," I managed a smile awkwardly. Not an impression that I was hoping to show if she noticed it.

"Oh . . . I . . . uh . . . Captain Claes forgot to give you this." She passed me a folded note.

"I guess he was in a rush at the time." I took the note from the girl, just holding it to see what's inside. "Thanks," I said, her smiling with joy in return. It enlightens me that her aura was like the energy of jolly. I wasn't so sure how I could tell, though.

"You're welcome." Abruptly, she rushed off. I followed her with my eyes and saw her coming towards her companions who were waiting at the end of the hallway to the left, wearing different colored uniforms.

I unfolded the note. It was revealed to be the schedule.

Flash Warrior academy schedule

Welcome, recruit! Are you ready to know the ways of the heroes? Well, this class will serve as a special examination to determine your skills, experience, and even earning a rank while guided by the rules of what it means to be a Flash warrior. Similar to each novice, you will be trained by a professional Flash warrior assigned by the Head Flash warrior of this academy.

-Monday: 7:00-5:00: Physical, mix martial arts, and mental training

-Tuesday: 7:00-5:00: Melee and range weapon training

-Wednesday: 7:00-4:00: Magic training and lessons

-Thursday: 7:00-5:00: Beasts and monsters lessons, taming, feeding

-Friday: 7:00-4:00: Free day

My mind was like groaning for an hour because of these schedules, plus, I am not confident about meeting new people, because all I do was stay in the house and do whatever I want. I didn't even expect to make friends, they might think that I'm strange or something.

I jumped as a golden armored guy stood before me as if he just magically appeared . . . or was it part of the Flash warrior's magic, I don't know. I couldn't get ahold of his face because of his full-face helmet. He gestured toward the training hall, it was humongous, bigger than the dragon I fought. It was like a very vast dome piled with different kinds of terrains. Every area was occupied by Flash warriors who were undergone training- others were riding winged horses while using their bow and arrows to shoot the moving targets. It was like seeing a military boot camp, but more eye-catching. At the other corner, I saw two men fighting with magic. Their energies were powerful. Powerful enough to wipe out . . . um . . . maybe fifty men.