chapter 1

I woke up because Ella was crying. I sat up in the bed and looked around. I saw Rosie sleeping next to me in another bed. And on the other side Ella was lying in her bed and crying her heart out. I walked over to her bed and picked her up she instantly stops crying and buries her face in my neck. She probably had a bad dream she has them sometimes. I walked over to my bed again and sat down on the edge. I rocked from side to side to calm Ella down. The clock on my nightstand showed 7:49. It was weekend, but I always woke up early together with Ella, but Rosie would sleep like a rock. Ella pulled away and looked at me.

"Good morning sweetie" I said with a smile and poked her in the side. She laughed her cute little laugh. She started to play with my hair; she was very fascinated by my hair. 

After a while there was a knock on the door, and the door opened and reviled Karen.

"You and the girls have to be ready and downstairs in 30 minutes. Okay?" she said and smiled. I just nodded.

I walked over to the closet with Ella, Rosie and my clothes in. I took out a pair of skinny black jeans, my favorite t-shirt of all time; it was white and had an anchor on it, white converse and a black snap-back with golden studs. I put on a little make up. Then I put on a cute little outfit on Ella and sat her on the floor with all the toys. I woke Rosie up and gave her some clothes to put on.

When me, Rosie and Ella was all finished we had used 50 minutes. I picked up Ella and reached out for Rosie's hand, which she glad-fully took. We walked downstairs and saw a woman and a man with a boy and a girl. I think that was the family that was coming to adopt someone. I just walked over to one of the couches and sat down with Ella in my lap and Rosie by my side. Rosie was babbling about something that happened in kindergarten. I just smiled at her and looked at Ella who was playing with my hair. I looked over at the family whom was talking to one of the girls. I think her name was Anna, but I’m not sure. The girl that was with them didn't seem so interested so she was just playing on her phone.

Ella scream-laughed when I poked her side, which caused the whole family to look over here. I panicked and stood up ready to walk away.

"LUCY" Karen yelled after me.

You’re probably wondering why she is calling me Lucy when my name is Hannah. Well when I came here I didn't talk, still don't. And they didn't know anything about me so they called me Lucy, but she could have just written her name down you're probably thinking, but I refused to do anything so they just called me that. And a year later I wrote down my last name and birthday and stuff, but never my first name. I wanted a new start and I started that with a new name.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at Karen.

"These people want to meet you" she said with a big smile on her face and waved me over to her.

 I walked over to her with Ella still in my arms.

"Hello" the woman said with the big smile on her face. I nodded and smiled. The woman looked questioning at Karen. 

"She doesn't talk" Karen said as an answer to her unspoken question. I just smiled and nodded to all their hellos.

After half an hour the family was ready and had found someone they wanted to adopt so we could go to our rooms. 

When I walked past Karen's office I heard her talk about me so I stopped to listen "why doesn’t she talk" the man asked.

 "We don't know. She never talked. Lucy must have had a horrible past. We don't know anything about it, but she is an amazing person and she has many talents,” Karen says with a smile on her face. I was pleased with her explanation and walked over to my room.

Ella sat on the floor with all the toys and played with them I sat on my bed and played the guitar and sang, "as long as you love me" by Justin Bieber:

"We're under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But hey now, you know, girl,
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love, love, love me

I'll be your soldier,
Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl
I'll be your whole world
You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl
So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly
Just take my hand

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love, love, love me

I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous, and I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat you there
Girl you know I got you
Us, trust...
A couple of things I can't spell without you
Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do
Used to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's our point of view
Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)
Cameras point and shoot (shoot)
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with,
I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true true true
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love, love, love me
As long as you love me "

Just as I finished there was a knock on my door and Karen walked in "pack your bags" she said as she clapped her hands together. i looked at her questioning, not understanding what she meant. "You’re getting adopted” WHAT?! "By the beadles" she added. WHAT?! NO! 

***

Outfit on the side :D

tell me what you think please :D

I made Hannah Norwegian because i am, and if she is telling the story she wouldn't be too good in English which i'm not, so please tell me if there is grammar mistakes, but don't be to harsh.