Chapter 46 'Dirty'

***this whole chapter is just a big sex scene, read with caution, won't matter too much if you skip***

"Hannah?" Justin calls from in the bedroom. i'm in the bathroom, just took a shower, without showering my hair. i just shaved my legs, my armpits and made sure i smelled good. i put on my new purple lingerie.

"yeah?" i ask nervously, i'm not going too lie, i'm so nervous. he doesn't know what i'm planning.

"are you coming out, soon? you stopped showering half an hour ago" he says. okay maybe i'm about to back out, i'm trying to man up. yes, i've used half an hour now.

"yeah, i'm coming now" i say, taking one last deep breath, i put on a tank top before i head out, smiling to justin, before starting the seducing part. i walk over to the set of drawers Justin have in his room, he has all kinds of junk in them, and i happen to know that in the bottom right drawer he has some of my clothes, he took them from my closet a while back. i scratch my side which causes my tank top to rise a little, i bend over, open the drawer and rummage through it, pretending to look for something. Justin takes in a deep breath.

"shit Hannah" he almost moans, i pretend i didn't hear it. i spread my legs a little, giving him a perfect look of my covered püssy and almost not covered äss. i wiggle it a little so he knows i hear him. "oh my god" he breaths in. i can hear him get out of bed, but i just keep looking through the clothes in the drawer. i hear him walk, getting closer and closer. "do you have any idea how hot you are?" Justin asks, feeling my butt. i stand up and turn to face him.

"do you know how hot you are?" i say with a low seductive voice, taking my hand under his t-shirt feeling his abs. "you are incredibly hot" i say looking up at him for the first time. he looks at me shocked, and i smile up at him. "kiss me" i say and lean up to kiss him, he leans down and our lips meet, in a lust full and passionate way. a way we have never kissed before, this is it. my hand still on his abs, i bring my other hand to his hair, tugging at it as his hands travels from my äss to under my tank top, all the way up to my bööbs. he starts walking which makes me go backwards. our tongues are fighting, and obviously he's winning. he walks till my knees hit the bed and i naturally lay down on the bed, him hovering over me. we keep making out, until Justin pulls away, but only to start sucking on my neck. i moan as he sucks, when he is satisfied with the bruise he's made he licks over it one last time before lightly kissing my lips again.

"you know where this is going right?" he asks worried.

"of course, i want this okay, I love you" i say turning us over so i'm on top. i rise his shirt and he takes the hint to take it off, after he's taken it off and laid back down, I take my own top off, wich leaves me in bra and penties.

"you are beautiful" he says and i lean down to peck his lips. he turnes us over so he is on top again. "so beautiful" he says kissing me just under my ear, followed by a kiss on my jaw, he keeps kissing this small trail of kisses all the way down to my hip bone. "are you sure you want this?" he asks again. i nod and give him a small smile. He leans up to kiss my lips again, he takes me up in a seated potition. he removes my bra, very clumsily and unprofessionally with two hands, i giggle as he throws it across the rom. he stops kissing me when i giggle, and look at me with a small out, which makes me giggle more. he can't hold the smile in longer and a small chuckle leaves his beautiful lips and a shake off his head follows.

"I quite like your lips" i say tracing them with my finger. i can feel him stare at me as i stare at his lips. after a while i look up only to meet his beautiful hazel eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, everytime i look at them i feel like i enter a whole new world, where only me and him are.

"I love you" he says quietly, not braking our eye contact.

"i love you too" i say leaning closer so our forheads rests against eachother. He gently lies me back on the bed, hovering over me.

still loking me in the eyes for some sort of hesitation he gently starts pulling my panties off, when they are all the way off and i've kicked them somewhere in the room he pulls down his basketball shorts and boxers, his surprisingly big manhood positioned just infront of my entrance.

"ready?" he asks me, i nod and he slowly enters me. A small moan leaves my mouth as i feel him inside of me. all of him.

I love this man, more than anything. he slowly starts to pump faster, finding a not-too-fast and steady pace.

His room is filled with moans as we both come. he collapses besides of me, pulling me in to his embrace.

•••

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! ONE MORE YEAR AND I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE SËX!