Chapter 9

finally home from school. school sucks. it's difficult, except math. everything is in English! i don't understand half of it! they use so advanced words. i'm now sitting here trying to do my home works, but the only thing i've finished is math. History is impossible.

"argh" i groaned putting my face in my hands.

"what?" christian asked.

"i don't understand this!. i've read this sentence ten times and i don't get it" i complain. Christian walk around the table to see what my problem is. he leans over me and reads the sentence.

"this is easy" he said

"no, i don't even know what this word means" i said pointing to a word in the book.

"why don't you understand that?" he asks confused. he still doesn't know i'm Norwegian.

"because i'm not English!" i groan loudly.

"what?" i hear three confused voices. i turn to see Mr. and Mrs. Beadles coming into he kitchen. Ups... i said that kinda loud.

"ehm.. i-i'm from Norway" i stuttered. all three of them just looked funny at me.

"please say something" i said after a while.

"i get it now" Christian said. "your accent, you don't understanding this"-he pointed at my books-"the thing you said yesterday... that was Norwegian" he said more to himself than to me or anyone else.

"cool" Mr. Beadles said.

"yeah" Mrs. beadles agreed. then they walked away. what? that was kinda weird. i think Christian thought that too, we looked at each other then burst out laughing. after a while of laughing i looked at Christian

"so what am i gonna do? i don't understand a shit!" i asked seriously.

"i don't know"

we told Mr. and Mrs. beadles about my homework problem and they called school and told them everything. so now i have no homework just like before. sweet.

it's now like 6 pm and I'm sitting on my room playing my guitar. my guitar has bird on it and some roses. it beautiful. it used to belong to my dad when he was alive. i ran back to the hotel we were staying on and they hadn't thrown it away. i went through a lot to get it, but now i have it. i remember one song that dad used to play for me when i was a kid. he wrote it him self and its amazing. without knowing what I'm doing i start playing and singing it.

(A/N it's a song that is already written and stuff but just pretend. and the song is on the side! it's a beautiful country song, you should listen)

girl, i know i don't know you

but your pretty little eyes so blue,

are pulling me in like the moon on your skin.

I'm so glad you trusted me, to slide up here on this dusty seat.

And let your hair down, and get outta town.

Got the stars comin' out,

Over my hood.

And all I know now.

Is it's going good.

You got your hands up,

You're rocking in my truck.

You got the radio on,

You're singing every song.

I'm set on cruise control.