Chapter 20

"hey there little girl" i hear his deep Irish intimidating voice. i am sitting in the corner of the room, the white room with some blood stains here and there. he comes in with my daily piece of bread. he walks over to where i am sitting, he takes his hand out.

"here you go, kid" i look at the bread, and holy shit it has BUTTER on it, hallelujah praise the lord. i reach out carefully and take the bread out of his hand. "i'll be back in 5 minutes and then i'm gonna fuck you hard. so your bread better be gone" he threatens. i nod, he slaps me.

"yes, sir" i stutter. he walks out of the room. i eat my bread in record time, it tastes so much better with butter. just as i am about to close my eyes, he re-enters, he has a whip in his hand. he lifts it and slaps it hard down on his hand, it makes a sharp sound, i whimper. he grins and walks towards me.

"get on your knees and bend over" i do as me says. he stands behind me and suddenly i feel a sharp unfamiliar pain on my butt. i think he slapped me with the whip. it hurts. i whimper. he lifts his hand again, he lifts it high, this time it's going it hurt more, he's hand slams down again...

"ahh!" i jolt awake. i look around, i'm exactly where i fell asleep yesterday. i let out a deep breath. i hate nightmares. i go out of bed, take my phone with me, walk into the bathroom and start to fill the bathtub. i combed my hair while waiting for the bath to fil. i undress and step into the hot water in the bathtub, it is so calming.

after 5 minutes my phone rings. i look at the caller ID it says 'Butt Butt<3' which means it's Marcus, because his last name is butler, and he has a nice ass for a boy. i press the answer button.

"hello?" i ask

"hey Hannah" he says exited.

"sup?" i ask coolly. he laughs at my stupidity.

"wanna hang out today?," he asks, with only him? "with me and the gang?" he corrects himself.

"i guess, when?" i ask

"now?" he asks.

"well i'm naked, in the bathtub, so i should probably get dressed first" i laugh, he laughs too.

"yeah, we were thinking of going to the park, so just meet us there?" he asks.

"ehm, sure, where is it?" i ask, since i'm not well know here yet.

"do you know where Avon theater is?" he asks.

"yes!" i exclaim a little happier than i should.

"it's right next to there you can't miss it" he says just as happy.

"okay i'll be there in 20? maybe 30?" i say

"okay, BYE" he says 

"bye" i chuckle.

i wash and dry myself very quickly, i but some natural make up on and some lip gloss. i put on a western shirt that is blue, and black leggings. i also fish out mama's necklace and earrings and but them on. i put on my black vans that has flowers on. i grab my phone, i used 15 minutes already, shit. i walk down stairs to the kitchen in hope to find Christian, Caitlin or anyone, but all i find is a post-it note hanging on the fridge.

Hannah, i hope you read this, you never eat so why did i hang it on the fridge, oh well, let's just hope you get this.

i'm sorry that no one is home, but Caitlin is going to something and mom and dad had to go with her, and i, well i was bored so i went to Justin's. please be careful and don't get lost, but now thet you have a phone at least i can call you. Call me when you read this!!! i'm serious do it, i'm saved as 'bro bro boo<3' so call me, if you don't i will worry. i don't like to worry!

-Christian

i laugh at his weirdness. i take my phone out and i diall Christian.

"are you okay?" he asks with the first he answers.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be" i ask chuckling, walking upstairs again.

"it's 12:13 pm" he says, shit i slept long.

"i slept in i guess, and i took a bath" i grab my long board and start walking downstairs again.

"oh" is all he says.

"I- eh" i stop, not sure if i should tell him about the nightmare.

"Hannah, what?" he asks concerned, but strict.

"I had another nightmare" i say quickly.

"i'm sorry Hannah" he says.

"it's okay, i had slept long enough anyway" i shrug even though he can't see me.

"what are you doing today?" he asks, trying to change the topic.

"i'm hanging with Marcus and the rest" i say, walking out the door and locking it. i have a key, sandi gave it to me.

"where?" he asks

"in the park" i answer getting on my longboard.

"how are you getting there?" he asks all over protective again.

"i skate there" i say.

"are you skating now?!" he asks shocked

"yeah" i say exasperated.

"you shouldn't use your phone and skate at the same time" he scolds me.

"i believe it is while driving you shouldn't use your phone" i say smartly.

"Hannah stop talking in the phone" he says scolding me.

"you are talking to me to, you could just hang up you know" i say smartly again. if i keep doing this i'm going to piss him off, haha fun.

"HANNAH" he scolds me loudly. i jump so i'm about to fall of the longboard, i loose my balance so i have to stop and go of it.

"you just scared me so much i almost fell" i scold him.

"sorry, but Justin want's to talk to you" he says, and before i can answer Justin is on the line scolding me loudly about how i should care about my safety, listen to Christian and stop using my smart mouth. he hangs up right after his lesson is over. i always used my smart mouth when i was with him. i always have to come with a comment, or correct people when they say things wrong, it's just who i am. i shake my head and put my phone in my bra. i have no other pockets so what choice do i have. i keep on skating till i find the park. i skate on the path in the park looking for Marcus or any of the rest.

"Hannah" i hear someone yell, and it startles me so much i skate straight into a lamppost.

***

outfit on the side.

Next update: Wednesday