Chapter 40

"Hannah?" i hear Justin's sweet voice say. i'm sitting on the floor, head in my knees and crying, after the news i just got i had to cry. i look up at him, he looks at me worried.

"Justin" i croak out as i jump to my feet and attack him in a hug. "she's breathing again, She's alive, they saved her" i mumble into his shoulder. "i promise you if i ever see that line go flat again i will kill myself" i say as i look up at him.

"she will survive" he tells me kissing my lips. "your lips are so soft after you've cried" he smiles.

"i can't believe you're leaving in five days" i whine, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"i'll miss you" he sighs. i hum an agreement.

"Hannah, Zoe wants to talk to you" Mr. sugg says from behind us. i nod and start walking towards her room. "sorry for interrupting" Mr. Sugg says when i pass him.

"don't worry about it, Mr. Sugg" i smile to him, he shakes his head at me. He and Mrs. Sugg hates it when i call them that, but i feel uncomfortable calling them by their first name. Justin is following me some distance behind, probably wondering if he can join me. i stop right in front of her door and wait for him, i put my hand out for him to hold. he grabs it and i gently knock on the door before opening it.

"Hey" i say calmly to Zoe, that looks so tired on her bed.

"Hey" she says her voice hoarse.

"How are you feeling?" i ask, pulling up a chair to beside her bed. Justin sits down and pulls me down on his lap.

"Finally you two are back together" she exclaims happily, but not really sounding too happy.

"Yeah, thank you for telling me to get my shit together" i smile warmly to her.

"I should thank you too, for telling me how easy it is too breath" she mocks while giggling. i look at her shocked.

"How could you have heard that, y-you were dead, you couldn't have heard that!" I exclaim shocked, moving around in my seat, which is on top of Justin, and move my arms around, pointing in various directions.

"I just heard you say it, i didn't hear, or maybe i did, but i only remember you saying 'Keep breathing. Just keep doing it. it's easy, in and out'" she says looking at me.

"How?" i ask confused, i look at Zoe then at Justin. "that's exactly what i said" i say shaking my head. "I'm thirsty" i say, about to get off.

"No" Justin says pulling me back down.

"Why not?" i ask.

"When you were moving around on top of me, your ass kind of rubbed against my, yeah you know" he whispers in my ear before blushing.

"Oh" i say knowingly, and not before now i can feel his erection poking my butt. I grin evilly, and i start gently moving my butt in circular motions.

"Stop it" Justin says putting his hands on my hips. i take his hands in mine and tangle our fingers together, and put our hands on my lap. i keep grinding on him, and i hear him take in a sharp breath. I don't really know what is going on with me, if this was only four weeks ago i would've felt so uncomfortable. i look at Zoe and i see her sleeping.

"Maybe we should leave her to get some rest" i say standing up. my eyes shift from his face down to his bulge and to his face again. he is looking at me so i know he saw me looking. i just smirk to him. I start walking out the room and i hear Justin follow behind me.

"What has come over you?" he whispers in my ear when he is close enough.

"I really don't know" i laugh turning around, causing him to bump straight into me.

"Is it bad if i like it?" he whispers seductively in my ear.

"No not at all" i grin taking his face in my hands and kissing him hard. He licks my lower lip wanting access, and i refuse to give it to him, just to tease him a little more. he squeezes my butt, and instead of panicking i just gasps, which allows him access.

"i love you so much" he murmurs agains my lips after a little make-out session.

"i love you" i smile up to him, it feels so good to tell him.

***

Next update: Friday

Did i fool you? she isn't going to die! well, so, I, yeah, there's only 9 chapters left.