chapter 6

"no" Mrs. Beadles said. "never. why?" she continued.

"because I'm a screw up" i said "and a liar" i continued. "and you guys are perfect and I'm... me, just me" i said as i felt a tear run down me cheek.

"we're not perfect" Mr. beadles started. "and we don't care" Mrs. beadles continued. "You haven't screwed up yet" she finished.

"no? how about me getting lost and making people look for me. how is that not to screw up?" i asked.

"that was Christians fault, he was the one who let you go" she said. "but we would really like an explanation" she said looking at me with a smile.

"i'll tell you when everyone is here" i said.

we were all waiting for christian to come down and join us. Mrs. beadles had told him to come down, but he used a long time. i heard someone running down the stairs and i looked up to expect christian, but it was Justin.

"i'm gonna head home" he said and pointed at the door. Caitlin stood up and walked to him.

"bye babe" she said and.. KISSED HIS LIPS! wow.. that was unexpected.

"bye sweetie" he said and gave her another kiss. i feel.. jealous!?

"bye" he said to the rest of us.

"bye" Mr. and Mrs. beadles answer at the same time. i was just staring shocked out in the air.

"bye Hannah" he said and waved his hand in front of my face. i didn't answer. he took a step back. i was mad at him, like really mad. i don't really know why, but i am. he left and Caitlin came and took her seat again.

after Mrs. Beadles forced christian to come down i could star telling my story. here goes nothing, no wait here goes everything.

"me, my twin brother and my parents were on Holiday here 2 years ago. and me and my brother were buying ice cream, and when we came back to where my parents were waiting for us they were" i took a deep breath before continuing. "they were dead. me and my brother dropped everything and ran over to them only to see ponds of blood. we were pretty confused to what had happened until a man cleared his throat behind me. he was standing like 2 meters away from me and pointing a gun at me. when he was just about to shoot" i took a deep breath, i could feel the tears in my eyes. "my brother took the bullet for me" tears are streaming down my face. i've been looking down the whole time and still is. "and now he is dead too. the man was shocked by Lucas's move, but he didn't shoot me. he kidnapped me. he raped me everyday for 3 weeks. he fed me a piece of bread and a bottle of water everyday. i was a toy to him" i stood up and lifted my shirt up to show them the scar under my left boob. "everyday he would cut this cut a little deeper or he would dig his nail in it. the last time he cut it he went too deep, he hit a lung and it made it hard for me to breath" i stopped again and pulled my shirt down again. "i ran away when i thought he was gone, but he wasn't. he shot me two times in my back, but i continued running. i cut myself on a wire and got a big gash on my lower leg and i got stabbed by a stick in my stomach twice, but i continued running" i said a little proud of the 13 year old warrior me. "after running trough the woods for maybe hours i bumped into Justin and i fell in a coma. he saved my life" i wiped my tears before i continued. "the 2 months i was in a coma he visited me everyday. and when i woke up he countinued to visit me trough the month i was in the hospital we grew good friends, but when i came to the orphanage he ditched me" i took a breake "I lost, but i fought." i ended my story. i looked up to see Mrs. Beadles crying quietly in mr. Beadles arms. and Caitlin sitting and looking like she couldn't care less. christian was looking at me with a shocked expressions.

i stood up and walked to my room i closed the door i jumped in my bad and started to cry my heart out. i miss Lucas he was my best friend. he would stand up for me if people where rude to me, he would beat the crap out of them too sometimes. he would make me feel safe in his arms. he meant the world to me. and now he's dead because of his big heart.

i heard a knock on the door.

"come in" i choked out. i sat up in my bed and wiped my tears. the door opened and christian came in. he didn't say a thing he just walked up to me sat down in my bed and hugged me. he took me a little by surprise, but i hugged him back. after a while he pulled out of the hug and finally spoke up.

"i'm sorry this happened to you" he took a deep breath "i'm gonna try to be a just as good brother to you as Lucas was" he said and hugged me again. i started crying again.

"thank you" i whispered in his ear.

"anytime and sorry for being mean" he replied.

"it's okay" i answer. after a while in his arms i drifted off to my first ever peace-full sleep.

***

Hannah's Family on the side. Lucas is her brother, James is her father and Nina is her mother