Chapter 42

Before I start looking around I adjust my bag on my shoulder so it's more comfortable, I don't know why I just didn't leave it in my car, but now I have it and I don't bother going back with it. I walk out to the stage, it's not as big as Justin is used too, but it's a pretty big theater, just like in the movies, with red chairs. i see a man on the side that probably is the sound man, do you think maybe i could- no there is no way, he is to busy, but it wont hurt to ask.

"Excuse me, sir" i say approaching him carefully.

"hi?" he asks

"my name is Hannah, I'm Justin's Girlfriend" i say sticking out my small hand for him to shake, he takes it and shakes it with his big hand.

"scrappy. so you're the famous Hannah, Justin can't stop talking about you" he smiles down at me, and i blush. "what can i help you with?" he asks.

"i was wondering if you maybe could play this CD, so i could try the stage?" i ask giving him my best puppy eyes.

"sure i was just gonna play some music to test the sound any way" he smiles.

"really?! thank you" i say handing him the CD that Harmony gave me with the song we are currently dancing too. i quickly put on my ballet shoes and get ready on stage.

"ready?" scrappy ask form besides the stage. i lay down on the floor in that start position.

"yeah" i give him a thumbs up from the floor, the beautiful music starts to play out toward my imaginary audience. i start doing the dance routine we practised today.

as i keep dancing the routine i imagine the whole place filled with people who's here to see me dance. thousand of people cheering for me, looking up at me, having me as their Idol, wanting to be just like me. And at that moment as i do one of the things i love the most in this world, looking out at all the empty chairs, just imagining it being filled with my fans is when i realize this is what i want to do, i want to be famous, i want to help others with my music or dancing.

as the music comes to a stop i end with a bow towards my imaginary audience. i hear clapping from the side and turn to see Justin sanding there clapping with a big smile on his mouth. i look down a blush as i bow for him.

"Amazing babe" he says as both of us start walking towards each other.

"thank you" i say when we are face to face.

"who is Andrea Upton?" Justin asks.

"a manager" i reply really wanting to kiss him so badly right now.

"really?" he asks, and instead of answering i just kiss him. "Do you want to call her?" he asks in the kiss.

"I do, but i don't know if i can do it" i say smiling up at him.

"Why not?" he asks stroking my back with his thumb.

"I'm claustrophobic, touching is a big no-no for me" i shrug, "you know my fans would want to hug me - if i ever had any"

"Of course you'd have fans, you are so talented" he says. i blush and look down trying to hide it. Mama and Papa never really knew i could sing, no one really knew. "you can go to therapy to fix the touching thing" he tries to help.

"No way" i say looking at him sternly. "I'm not letting a stranger touch me"

"That's okay" he smiles.

"But i really want too" i say and look up at him. "I'm just so scared" i say hugging him.

"Then fix it, do something about it" he say happily. i pull away from him, and look at him confused.

"How?" i ask.

"If you want it a lot, like really a lot" he says walking out on the stage. "you can do it, if you want it you can forget your fear" i walk out and join him on stage.

"You think i can do it?" I ask.

"Yeah, i think you can" he smiles down at me. "you are so strong" he says grabbing my hands.

"You believe in me so much" i say. He just smiles down at me.

"Justin, we are letting in fans, get your ass off stage" i hear Alfredo yell from somewhere.

"Yo man, what's up?" i holler running towards him.

"Trying to get this little shit to move so the crowd won't go crazy" he says as we do our secret handshake, yes we have a secret handshake. Justin pushed fredo's shoulder lightly. making both me and Fredo chuckle.

"So when did you two get so close?" Justin asks sneaking a hand around my waist as we walk towards a room.

"When he called me, begging me to forgive you, like 40 times" i chuckle, he looks down guiltily. "i was getting kinda angry at him, so he promised he'd stop if i just heard him out- about you -so i agreed, and it was fun to hang so we did it again" i smile.

"when was this?" Justin asks.

"in the beginning of me ignoring you" i say thinking.

"so his convincing didn't help?" he chuckles.

"no, not really, I was still mad at you" i shrug, he pulls me closer to him.

"you're not mad anymore are you?" he asks.

"no, if i was i would't be here now" i chuckle. "i'm a stubborn girl"

"we all know that Hannah" Justin laughs, and Fredo joins because even after just like 4 weeks he noticed that i'm super stubborn.

***

7 chapters left O.o

Even though I'm only here in the 'updatin process'(didn't know what to call it) i have written untill chapter 26 i book 2! and you guys have no idea what you in for!