chapter 10

"it's the Norwegian flag" i said.

"what? why?" Ryan said looking at the bra. he looked so stupid.

"because" was all i said.

"well i ask Justin. Truth or dare?" he gave me a glare, but i ignored it. he looked so pissed, and i could tell he didn't want too.

"ehm... what the hell dare" he said finally giving in.

"yes! i dare you to tell us why you are so pissed off!" everyone looked at me shocked, but i wanted to know. was it because of me?

"it's just- i- i just missed you. and you hate me. i'm not mad, or i am, i'm mad at my self for leaving you" he looked down. i looked at him. i couldn't believe him, he was just lying. Ryan and chaz was a little confused, but i don't care. after a while i just shook my head.

"well it's your turn" i said leaning back so i was leaning on the couch behind me. you cloud see the shape of my boobs perfectly now and i caught Ryan staring. i gave him a wink and he blushed. hah cute!

"Ryan truth or dare" Justin asked.

"dare" he says without thinking

"i dare you to kiss Hannah on her mouth" Ryan smirked. he came over to me and gave me a long kiss. i didn't feel anything so i just kissed back. he pulled back and sat back in his seat.

we had played for an hour and Ryan, chaz, Justin and Caitlin somehow found alcohol and they were a little tipsy. me and christian actually had a brain and didn't drink. it was chaz's turn.

"Caitlin, truth or dare" he asked her

"DARE!" she screamed. wow, she can be loud she screams every thing she says.

"i dare you to have 7 minutes of heaven with Justin" he smirked at Justin. Justin bit his lip and stood up. they went to a wardrobe and we locked the door and started a timer.

after 7 minutes they came out and they were totally breathless. i just laughed, but i also felt jealous.i was currently sitting between Ryan's legs and he is leaving small kisses on my neck, i know i don't feel anything for Ryan, but the contact, i've missed it so much, human contact like kisses, hugs and cuddling. i've just missed it. in Norway when i hung out with friends we would hug and cuddle all the time. and i've just missed that. 

chaz is out cold on the floor. Caitlin and Justin just sat down. i'm still cuddling with Ryan and christian is sitting next to us.

"Caitlin you're up" christian told her.

"ehm.. Hannah, truth or dare" she said, you could tell she was drunk,

"dare" i said i had mostly picked truth because i didn't want to take off anything else.

"finally, i dare you to tell us something weird that you know how to do" she said pointing her finger at me. i laughed and started thinking. when i thought of what i was going to say i laughed a little.

"this is perfect, i know pole-dancing" i said and everyone looked at me.

"really?" Ryan asked from behind me. he wasn't drunk or tipsy, but he had some drinks too.

"yeah, i took dancing classes with girls older than me and they learned pole-dancing"

"show us" Ryan started

"no way" i laughed.

'do it' 'do it' 'do it' 'do it'! they started saying

"okay okay, but we have no pole!" i said shaking my head while laughing.

"we have one in another room!" christian said. we all walked to this other room, and like he said there was a pole in the middle of the room, but why?

"i don't know why this is here, but now you can show us!" he said and gestured towards the pole, i walked over to it, i told Ryan to start "don't you worry child" and i started dancing.

(A/N there is a video on the side of how she danced, it's nothing bad or anything, just imagine Hannah doing that! make sure you watch it or at least take a little look)

when i finished dancing everyone clapped. i looked at Ryan trough the whole dance. we went into the living room and put on a movie i was cuddled between Ryan and Christian in the big couch while Justin and Caitlin were sharing a chair. chaz was still out cold. we watched 'chucky' that scary doll movie. and i was pretty much hid up in Ryan's chest i was so scared.

after half an hour trough the movie i fell into deep, disturbed sleep.

***

picture of chaz and ryan on the side.

next update: Saturday.